Tips for LPG given by the guy :
1. In the long run LPG is better than CNG.
2. LPG fitting costing in Navi Mumbai 17000 all inclusive.CNG fitting cost 30000.
3. LPG gives near about or 20% decreased average in cars whereas CNG gives around 20% increased average.
4. Never run the CAR in too low LPG mode as it causes the diaphram of the motor to become hard and eventually burst.
5. LPG kit should be serviced(cleaned/switches-hoses tightened/tuned) every 5000 kms.Cost is 450 Rs only and take around 2 hrs.
6. Never use LPG to startup the car.Car can be run up to 1-2 kms and then turnon LPG.
7. In case of gas leakage,cut the gas flow via the knob located on the gas tank.
8. Donot switch modes between gas/petrol too frequently.
9. CNG/LPG can be refitted to other cars with a expense of 2000 rs and some additional wirings if required.
10. Donot use domestic gas for a longer duration as it clogs the gas motor with dirt which comes in with the coolant,causing it to stick to the valves which reduces the pickup.
11. Cleaning the coolant container on a regular basis will improve the pickup and the performance.
Hope this helps.
Bappa : The lord himself in my car :)