I guess it has to be 3M Car Care.

3M Car Care
Magnum Corporation,
2 Giga space,
Viman Nagar,
Pune 411014

Contact person: Mr. K. Umesh, +91-20-64010050 / +91-9011559966

3M India: Cars less than 6 months old

I had been there already.they are cheaters. if your car is new they try to scare you off to sell their packages. had a bad experience with 3M Viman nagar. Not at all Recommended!

I had been there already.they are cheaters. if your car is new they try to scare you off to sell their packages. had a bad experience with 3M Viman nagar. Not at all Recommended!
Can you please let us know your experience. Why are you calling them cheaters ? I was planning to take my 1 year old Dzire for complete Interior and exterior cleaning.

Thread Starter #6
Can you please let us know your experience. Why are you calling them cheaters ? I was planning to take my 1 year old Dzire for complete Interior and exterior cleaning.

If you just want to get your car cleaned then no issues. but beware of the 3M car rubbing packages they offer, which is not at all required for a new car. and don't pay heed to them if they try to scare you off by saying something about the car exterior.

Happy Driving [:D]

There is a new 3M centre opened near Magarpatta city, its just as you pass through magarpatta main gate and move towards kharadi , before the railway over bridge on the left. Thought this would be useful to east pune folks.

Top Bottom