SR Iriz, Ground Floor, Plot A, S.No. 134/2/1
Pashan - Baner Link Road, Pune 411008

MUMBAI
Shop 2-7, Aditya Apartments, A1 Wing, Linking Road, Chikuwadi, Borivali
Phone: 9920700386

BANGLORE
HSR Layout, Sector 7, 9740520357 II Dollar Colony, 80 ft. road
Phone: 9845273525

3M Stores running great COMBO offers for NEW CAR owners this Dushehra and Diwali !
To know more, call
Paresh on 9686669486 in Bangalore
Seshu on 9225805476 in Pune
Rathish on 9382228000 in Chennai and Hyderabad
Niket on 9867804675 in Mumbai

3M Car Care Offerings -

CAR INTERIORS

PREMIUM PLUS (Interior clean):End to end program for car interiors. Complete car cabin cleaning with 3M Foam-It based interiorcleaning & Foam based AC Vent Cleaner. Get 5 point check free with thisAN EXCELLENT COMBINATION OF PREMIUM INTERIOR CLEAN WITH AC DUCT CLEANINGAND A 5 POINT CHECKIncludes Complete interior cleaning including seats, roof, floor and side panels using premium foam based product Dashboard dressing Cleaning and dressing of interior plastic parts Interiors Five Point check AC duct cleaning to eliminate foul smell from AC ventSTEP 1 STEP 2 STEP 3 STEP 4 STEP 5 STEP 6 STEP 7Car interior dry 3M Foam-it Car interior All plastic parts All plastic parts 5 Point check on 3M AC foam cleansvacuumed. applied on scrubbed with cleaned with treated with engine belt, wiper the ducts. interiors. brushes and degreaser. 3M spray dresser blade, door vacuumed. to restore shine. hinges, battery terminal, and window channel carried out.

CAR BODY

FOAM WASHFeel fresh in a 3M FOAM washed carCOMPLETE EXTERIOR AND INTERIOR CLEANING OF YOUR CARInclude Complete car body cleaning Cleaning of wheels and wheel arches Dry vacuuming of Interiors Dashboard cleaning Engine cleaningSTEP 1 STEP 2 STEP 3 STEP 4 STEP 5Car body water Car snowed with The loosened The car interiors Dashboardwashed. 3M shampoo using dirt washed with a including floor dressed for a glossy specialized high-pressure mats, roof liner, wet look. foaming guns and water jet. plastic parts, seat allowed to soak belts and dash the shampoo. board vacuumed.

POWER SHINE:

Complete cleanup of your car from boot tobonnet PLUS get Protection and Show Car finish with 3M’s Paste WaxIN ADDITION TO THOROUGH CLEANING, THIS TREATMENT IMPARTS AGLOSSY LOOK TO THE CAR AND FORMS A PROTECTIVE LAYER ON IT.Includes Complete car body cleaning Cleaning wheels and wheel arches Dry vacuuming interiors Dashboard cleaning Car boot cleaning Engine cleaning and degreasing Car body polish with 3M Paste wax Tyre dressingSTEP 1 STEP 2 STEP 3 STEP 4 STEP 5 STEP 6Car body is snowed The loosened dirt Car body surface The car interiors Car boot Engine washedwith 3M shampoo washed with a waxed with a including floor thoroughly and degreasedusing specialized high-pressure rotary machine mats, roof liner, vacuumed. with 3M APCfoaming guns and water jet. plastic parts, seat grease remover.the car allowed to belts and dashsoak the shampoo. board vacuumed.

EXTERIOR RESTORER - ADVANCED:

Get a ‘‘Showroom New Look’’ with 3M’s superior 2000 and 3000 Trizact technologyREMOVES MINOR SCRATCHES, DIRT AND OTHER MARKS FROMCAR SURFACE AND RESTORES ORIGINAL PAINT GLOSS.Includes Exterior clay wiping and tar removal Exterior compounding Exterior polishing UV Protection with 3M’s paste wax Bumper dressing Tyre dressing Glass cleaning Dry vacuuming of interiorsSTEP 1 STEP 2 STEP 3 STEP 4 STEP 5 STEP 6Car washed 3M Cleaner clay 3M microfine Rubbing The rotary 3M paste waxwith 3M car applied on abrasives used to compound applied machine fitted with applied on the carwash shampoo. areas affected remove minor on the car body for special 3M surface to give it ‘UV by oil, grease and scratches. further refinement. pad and swirl Protection’ and gloss pollution. mark remover eliminates swirl marks.

3M PAINT SEALANT PROGRAM(upto1year protection):

Give ultimate protection to the paint surface with 3M’s advanced paint sealant technologyREMOVES MINOR SCRATCHES, DIRT AND OTHER MARKS FROMCAR SURFACE, RESTORES GLOSS AND SEALS THE FINISHED CAR SURFACEIncludes Exterior clay wiping and tar removal Exterior compounding Exterior polishing 3M’s paint sealant applied Bumper dressing Tyre cleaning Glass cleaning Dry vacuumingSTEP 1 STEP 2 STEP 3 STEP 4 STEP 5 STEP 6Car washed 3M Cleaner clay 3M microfine Rubbing The rotary 3M paste waxwith 3M car applied on abrasives used to compound applied machine fitted with applied on the carwash shampoo. areas affected by remove minor on the car body for special 3M pad surface to give it a oil, grease and scratches. further refinement. and swirl mark protective coating pollution. remover remove and gloss all swirl marks.

CAR UNDER BODY

3M ANTI CORROSION TREATMENT(5 Years Warranted):

Keep your car underbody rust free with 3M warranted “BODY SHUTZ” formulaTHIS TREATMENT PROVIDES ULTIMATE PROTECTION TO THE UNDER CHASSIS FROM RUSTINGSTEP 1 STEP 2Under-body of the 3M Body Shutzcar washed and coat applied withdegreased body shutz gun

WINDOW FILMS Window tinting that looks hot, and feels cool

3M WINDOW FILMS:

Cut the UV radiation and experience the enhanced cooling behind 3M’s nano technologysun films3M Crystalline Automotive FilmsCR SeriesSuperior in quality, the new 3M™ Crystalline Automotive Films are innovative,high-technology films that represent a clear breakthrough in automotive solar protection.Developed in our world-leading laboratories, 3M™ Crystalline Automotive Films is the onlysun control film produced using Multilayer Nano technology.3M Premium Automotive FilmsCS SeriesPremium Colour Stable sun control films with unique solar-absorbing technology that holdtheir colour and are high on heat rejection.RE SeriesPremium line of metallised films that effectively controls the sun and enhances yourvehicle’s appearance.3M Executive Automotive FilmsSP SeriesNon-reflective films with great shine and exceptional value.

QUICK FIXINTERIOR EXTERIOR

Single seat clean Glass shineAC Vent clean Tyre shineLeather Cleaner and Softener Exterior vinyl dressingDashboard shine Wiper Blade protectorDoor Trims - Per Door Tar/Bug/Adhesive mark removerCarpet CleanRoof cleanWindow Channel SmootheningDoor & hinge greasing ENGINE Engine 3 point check Engine Electrical Contact protector Engine Battery terminal coat Engine Belt dressing compound

@Mods : Please merge all existing 3M replated post here

Thanks! I am going to 3M tomorrow (the mumbai address you have posted) for exterior detailing of my Punto. I have the price list as well.

I will post my impressions tomorrow.

Last edited:
Products sold:

* Car detailing services
* 3M sun films
* Meguairs detailing products
* Car cover & neck cushion

What I like:

* The professional way by which they handle cars.
* Attention to detail is fantastic, they dont leave a single corner or crevice, all the dust, dirt & muck is cleared out.
* Adequate parking with 4 covered bays to clean & details cars. Pressure wash, foam wash, detailing, etc. is done in one roof.
* Genuine branded 3M products are used. They dont use diesel to remove stains or tar marks.

What I don't like:

* Pricing is a bit on the higher side.
* I would have preferred if the car was taken on a hoist & the underbody cleaned. Instead, they use a "L" shaped nozzle to clean the underbody. I could see that the suspension springs & the area around that was not clean. No other complaints.

Pricing: Depends on the package you choose. Ranges from 500 to 4000.

Speciality / USP: Car detailing, 3M is know for that.

What I have bought from them: Exterior restore essential. My car had lots of grime & tar marks. All were cleaned. I was expecting the scratches to disappear but I was told, for that, I will have to opt for the Exterior Restore Advanced package, which I found very expensive.

All nooks & corners of my car was cleaned well. In the interiors, they just vacuum the floors & seats. Dust on the dashboard was not cleaned.

Pics of my car after detailing can be found here.

Contact Information:

- Name of the contact person: Bansi/Rekha
- Phone numbers: 9820700386/9920700386
- Postal Address: 3M Car Care, Shop No. 2 to 7, Aditya Building, A-1 Extension, Chikuwadi, New Link Road, Borivali (W), Mumbai - 92.

@ Varun, good to know that your car got a 3M treatment!

An update on 3M shops at Bangalore - Another 3M outlet has been opened recently at UB City, Vittal Mallya road. This is a fantastic place to hang out and chill till your car receives the treatment [clap]

Here is the price list I had got some time back. There might be slight modifications though. Sorry for poor image quality as it is a scanned doc.

Attachments

Products sold:

Car detailing services
3M sun films
Meguairs detailing products
Engine addtives, flush, etc.
Car cover & neck cushion
Floor mats
Car cushions

What I like:

3M means professionalism.
Fantastic customer care & service.
Attention to detail is fantastic.
Adequate parking.
All services under one roof.
They dont even leave unaccessible areas like inside the fuel cap, under the door handle, behind RVMs, etc.
Genuine branded 3M products are used. They dont use diesel to remove stains or tar marks.

What I don't like:

Pricing is a bit on the higher side. Now pricing is even higher as service tax has increased!

Pricing: Depends on the package you choose. I chose Exterior Restore Essential which costed me Rs. 3500/-.

Speciality / USP:
Car detailing, 3M is known for that.

What I have bought from them: Exterior restore advanced. Last time when I want to 3M (Borivali), I had opted for exterior restore essential. It was more of a wash plus wax treatment. Advanced is much better as -

* My car had lots of minor scratches because of my negligent car cleaner. Everything vanished.
* My car had lots of grime. All were cleaned.
* All nooks & corners of my car was cleaned well.
* After a Getz brushed my car, I had huge scratches on the rear bumper. The A.S.S. tried removing it with rubbing compound, but they claimed that the paint has been peeled and even recommended re-painting the entire bumper. Those scratches are gone now!

3M Borivali v/s 3M Andheri: 3M Borivali does not have a lift or pit in the washing bay to clean the underbody well. All they do is use a L shaped nozzle, which is not effective. 3M Andheri has a pit which ensures the underbody is cleaned well. So, I prefer the latter. Also, overall customer care & experience was much better in the Andheri outlet.

Pics of my car after detailing -

DSC_1094.jpg

DSC_1095.jpg

DSC_1097.jpg

DSC_1099.jpg

DSC_1100.jpg

Contact Information:

- Name of the contact person: Parag
- Phone numbers: 9820625784
- Postal Address: 3M Car Care, Laxmi Industrial Estate, Link Road, Andheri(W).

Other Info:

Parag informed me that 3M is coming up with 16 outlets in Mumbai. I was glad to hear that they are also looking for a space in Hiranandani (Powai) as that is where I live!

a question raj , can they repair minor dents on the body?
in our parking lot a tree branch fell upon the top of my scorpio.

the SE of M & M told me that the top of the scorpio is a heavy guage metal and it cant be rectifiedby vaccum devices etc.

do they have such a facility.?

a question raj , can they repair minor dents on the body?
in our parking lot a tree branch fell upon the top of my scorpio.

the SE of M & M told me that the top of the scorpio is a heavy guage metal and it cant be rectifiedby vaccum devices etc.

do they have such a facility.?
No buddy, they cant repair dents.

@ raj 5004 i have also got small scratches on my doors due to kids riding there cycle i the parking, which the A S S say has to be repainted. Do you think the guys at 3M can do the magic ?

There is a new 3M store in Seawoods, Palm Beach road. Go there with your car. They will have a look at your car & then say whether the scratches can be removed or not.

Top Bottom