Silicone Grease and Copper Anti-Seize

Thread Starter #1
Dear friends since I have been doing most of my car and bike maintenance I have been looking for silicone grease and copper antiseize for use on brake caliper pins and contact areas of brake pads .However ,I'm unable to source from Indian online stores like Amazon, flipkart etc.I found a combo pack for sale in amazon.com USA,but including shipping it came up to 4500 approximately.
Is there any other way to source it from Indian online sites I'm unaware of or if anybody has experience buying it in India .
I'm looking for 3M silicon paste and copper anti sieze or equivalent quality .
Please give inputs if any alternative lubricant may be used for the same purpose for brake jobs.

Dear friends since I have been doing most of my car and bike maintenance I have been looking for silicone grease and copper antiseize for use on brake caliper pins and contact areas of brake pads .However ,I'm unable to source from Indian online stores like Amazon, flipkart etc.I found a combo pack for sale in amazon.com USA,but including shipping it came up to 4500 approximately.
Is there any other way to source it from Indian online sites I'm unaware of or if anybody has experience buying it in India .
I'm looking for 3M silicon paste and copper anti sieze or equivalent quality .
Please give inputs if any alternative lubricant may be used for the same purpose for brake jobs.
I would suggest aliexpress.com (China's Amazon equivalent). You may face customs taxes if your package happens to be inspected during import.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #3
I would suggest aliexpress.com (China's Amazon equivalent). You may face customs taxes if your package happens to be inspected during import.
Hi friends ,finally i was able to source silicon grease and copper grease from Indian sources [clap].
I have attached pictures of my greases and lubricants along with a thread locker also which i was searching for a while.
The silicone grease and thread locker are from same manufacturer Anabond.
The copper grease was unbranded; purchased through ebay from a seller who gives 200 ml for Rs 447 including shipping in a generic plastic container.
The regular lithium based grease was purchased from the local lube store for Rs 60.
The pint sized oil can with mineral car engine oil is my regular for lubricating most household hinges and automobile parts. Can costed me Rs 90.
WD 40 is use for hard to open nuts and bolts which i pre-soak before attempting to use my "muscle power".Costed me Rs 280 in hardware store.
I have applied the silicone grease to all nuts and bolts in weather exposed areas on my solar water heater and the retention of the grease is absolutely great!it has stood through sun and rain and dust since the last three months after i have applied .I have applied to all the bolts of the bathroom faucets and wall mount commodes to prevent water related rust and here also they have stood firm . I have painted the boot and door hinges on the car because the regular grease always dried up in a couple of weeks time.This silicone grease is lasting longer.
I have used both WD 40 and silicone grease to lubricate the window mechanisms of all 4 sides of my M800 and they have become much smoother in movement.
Recently used the copper grease as anti-seize during full replacement of my bike front disc brake caliper ,brake fluid hose , master cylinder and brake disc.
Disclaimer :I have no association with the above product manufacturers

Attachments

Top Bottom