Dents & Scratch Removal Shops in Bangalore

I got the dent removal from rear quarter panel and they charged 4600 including paint, i am not aware about the scratch removal.
You can contact them. Btw where do you stay.

I agree with @Piyush21. They are the best of the lot here. It is worth taking your car despite the distance

Thread Starter #6
These are the scratches i have and one small dent

14182609_1218205494890222_47291499_n.jpg

ascdsa.png

Similiar to above , i have scratch in one more area

mirror.png

i have to travel around 30km [to and from]

@baker

I think many may rile against my advice.

These are hardly noticeable scratches and dent. Let it be.. Just ignore them and ride. Also, these are parts that has a high frequency of scratches/dents. You can go over the body shop if there are some major damages.

Thread Starter #8
@baker

I think many may rile against my advice.

These are hardly noticeable scratches and dent. Let it be.. Just ignore them and ride. Also, these are parts that has a high frequency of scratches/dents. You can go over the body shop if there are some major damages.
Actually many suggested same :) , i thought if it an be fixed at less price , let it be done.

For this how much it going to cost any way

I think the dent on the door can be removed by PDR.. if it is reachable. If this is the case then there would be no painting charges. There is a good possibility PDR cannot be done for this region. So expect 3000+ for dent removal and paint. The body shop guy will say to repaint for the scratch on the fender which would cost 2500+. There is no way out for the side mirror. The plastic part has to be replaced. The parts can be found in local auto shops (BTW which car is this?). This can range from 50 bucks to 500+ rupees depending on the make.

Easy way out is touch up. Cost = free but the colour difference is very easy to spot and it would look even uglier.

Top Bottom