Paintless Dent Removal Shops in Hyderabad

Thread Starter #1
Last night one idiot 2 wheeler hit the driver side right door of my baleno.It got multiple small dents.Checked with MASS,they said it will cost Rs 5000 for denting and painting.Since those dents are very small so repainting the whole door seems not required.Do anyone know about any shop in Hyderabad who will do paint less dent removal,which will use suction cup or glue to bring the dent into shape...Thanks in advance.

Balenoed

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Last night one idiot 2 wheeler hit the driver side right door of my baleno.It got multiple small dents.Checked with MASS,they said it will cost Rs 5000 for denting and painting.Since those dents are very small so repainting the whole door seems not required.Do anyone know about any shop in Hyderabad who will do paint less dent removal,which will use suction cup or glue to bring the dent into shape.
Please post a clear pic of the same buddy. It would be easy for us to give a solution to you.

Regards

Akash

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Based on above pic buddy, I would suggest you to open the door pad and by using a soft hammer (as in pic below) you can remove the dents on the door.

PH15.png

Regards

Akash

Top Bottom