Need Suggestion To Remove Scar From My Adamo

Thread Starter #1
Hi Guys,

Last week while driving to my native my Adamo got a deep scar at her RHS rear Bottom panel below door. also there was some white dots on LHS fromt door which i asked my Car cleaning guy to try removing, that idiot used some scrub which is used for house hold vessel cleaning and gave my Adamo with more scars.

Would like the experts to jump in and tell me how can i remove these scrars from my Adamo. i already checked with Trend Automobiles Bangalore to remove the bottom door dent & painting cost 2400 RS.

Attachments

Last edited:
Last edited:
Thread Starter #3
post pics for clear understanding, so that people can guide you clearly. Also post the dent pic on you door. I also have dent in my City's rear door. Honda ASS asking Rs 3K for correction.
Added the pictures, Will any rubbing component will give solution for this Gandhi.

OMG.[anger] How the car cleaning guys works by keeping their mind outside?[frustration] This kind heavy scratch, rubbing compound may not work effectively. Rubbing compound will help in minor hairline scratches. Better do repainting.

Akash1886

Honoured Member
my Adamo got a deep scar at her RHS rear Bottom panel below door. also there was some white dots on LHS fromt door
Running board scratches can be cleaned using rubbing compound and paint touch up. The door scratch can be lightened to a great extent using brake oil and rubbing compound.

Here is a video illustration of removing scratch by brake oil. (Mute sound to watch)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4XrM7pkOD8

End result

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HP1oEIbvZ7Y

Also post the dent pic on you door. I also have dent in my City's rear door. Honda ASS asking Rs 3K for correction.
Here is the simple solution dear.

3.jpg

So-Cool-Stainless-steel-Side-font-b-Door-b-font-Body-Molding-cover-trim-4pcs-for.jpg

Google

Regards

Akash

what was the guy thinking when scrubing with a household vessel scrubber. where you not around while he was doing so.i agree with akash here try it. it might work. All the best, it sure puts a scratch to your heart im sure

Thread Starter #8
Left my car at Trend Automobiles Bangalore for repainting and dent removal today.
Total Quote was 5k, as Dakshin honda quoted 5k only for LHS Front door panel re painting. Trend Automobile Sathish assured me 97% match with original color. Job will take a day or two. Waiting with my fingers crossed.

Try to move your nail lightly on the surface [like you are trying to scratch something]. Now if you feel them like an un even surface then surely you need to repaint it. No rubbing compound can clear those scratches. Rubbing compound can only remove the dullness on paint which normally happens on aged vehicles.

If you really feel to protect you car from scratches then 3M Car Care has a solution where in they put a HDPE transparent sheet on the body part where you wish. But it is very costly. If I remember it cost around Rs. 400~500/per square feet.

Thread Starter #10
Guys,

I got my vehicle yesterday from Trend Automobiles, They have done a very good job [clap].

i will let the pic to talk.

Attachments

Thread Starter #12
Within a Month my Adamo got few scratches again, This time few kids from our Apartment scratched the car :). Don't want to give for a repaint again, ordered 3M finesse it rubbing compound and keeping my fingers crossed to see whether it will reduce the visiblity. Will post the picture soon.

Top Bottom