SX4 Fender Dent

Thread Starter #1
i was blessed by unattended bovines on the road and one of them got irked by my car and brushed aside leaving a dent in the right fender in my sx4. i don't think it requires tinkering and painting and shell out a bomb. a decent job will do. appreciate if you've any recommendation in bangalore city who can repair this damage.

Attachments

Its not that bad. Any service center can do this job. I don't think repaint is required. They will just pop out the dent from inside. Since in the pic, i cant see any paint chipping, try rubbing it with good scratch remover or rubbing polish to remove that yellow stain.
And if there are small scratches, and the denting work has been done, you can live with it.
Please go through this thread at teambhp- Body Repair & Painting, Glass Repair, Detailing etc. - Trend Automobiles (Bangalore) - Team-BHP
Please note that i haven't seen their work personally, i have only seen on internet.

Last edited:
If you residing in Bangalore then you can visit at Trend Automobile
Car Care Service :
Phone Number : 998634092/944966894/990056111
trendautodinesh@gmail.com

Address #38/7, Near Krishnappa Reddy Bldg,
Garvebhavipalya, Hosur Road,
Bangalore - 560068
Ph : 9900561111/9686454537

This is hardly some meter ahead of Shell Petrol pump

Please google for trend automobile garvebhavipalya and the 1st link will give lots of information about them. They will do easily and in very cost effective manner.

Top Bottom