Best Car Shampoo?

Thread Starter #1
Guess i am really concern about cleaning my car by myself, so i am planning to buy some car shampoo, give me a advice. Actually i was used to clean my car with regular hair shampoo :lol!: but I am sure there will be a few more specifically available in the market.

It is the Meguairs NXT that i shall suggest. It is mild on car paint but strong enough to remove the stains from them. You get them in 3M shops if not you can buy them online

I've been using Turtle Wax "Big Orange" car shampoo for 7 years and 3 cars, it has never disappointed me.

It can remove even very stubborn road dirt/grime effortlessly without damaging the wax layer on your car. Makes a car look great after each use!

Small query- read somewhere that you can use plain hair shampoos to wash the car as they are mild. Is this correct?

Ameyam

Just noticed one shampoo in Greenz car care india, they claiming that first wash and wax shampoo based on Sio2, I haven't used it, so can't comment on the performance.

Car Wash | Buy Gyeon Q2M Bathe+ Car Shampoo - GreenZ Car Care India

If somebody tried this, please post a review.

Another option is ofcourse Optimum No rinse shampoo distributed by ECC.

Gyeon is one of the best shampoo's out there now.

My other favourites will be

Meguiars NXT
Sonax gloss

I would not suggest any one to use amway as it strips off the LSP ( wax or sealant )
The only time i use amway car shampoo is to wash my microfibers or to remove the LSP before a fresh application.

You can also try waterless/rinseless wash

This is the method what i use on my car and i find it easier than shampoo wash.

what about MotoMax Car shampoo ?? Has any one used it ? What's the cost of Amway ? 3M's is available for 200 on Flipkart, is it worth buying ?

Also, please suggest a Good Wax (Currently using Turtle hard shell wax, my brother got it from US) , I want to use the Liquid Wax ( But don't have the machine, I use wax by hands)

Top Bottom