Com-Paint. Anyone Used?

Re: Com-Paint

HI,

Please share the scratches pics of the car.

Also specify the car's manufacturing year model.

It gives some fair idea to suggest.

There are different kits are available from com-paint to handle different types of scratches.

Re: Com-Paint

I have used com paint on my vehicles. Forget it, its not meant for amateurs. You will never get that professional finish by using the kit. Its best for covering up small scratches with a size zero paint brush since the paint shade does match the OEM colour.

The Rs. 650 kit comes with a paint bottle, a solvent bottle, a tube of filler, and a tube of rubbing compound; plus you get two small sandpaper tablets for rubbing down the paint.

The quality of the paint is good. The com paint guys are extremely responsive to any query and are very prompt in shipping the kit. I had ordered it on their website. For more details, you can contact:

Saurav Gaur
Aeroaids Corporation
011-47374737 (Ext : 223)

I have used taffeta white com paint on my white civic and the color matched perfectly but its little difficult to use as we live in dusty environment and not being pro's we tend to drip the paint by either spraying too close or too far. If you have small scratches try using a rubbing compound or even com paint. But for larger ones com paint will just not be very beneficial. IMO its better to hire a pro for these jobs.

Hello guys,

Me too bought the same kit and used it but the end of the work wasn't satisfied so I had to reverse it (wipe off with solvent spray).

Like Sam Dinkar said, its not for amateurs and not even a easy task to do in home. Its difficult to use spray can. One should be a professional painter but then he opts for professional products rather then going for com-paint.

If you really want the job done perfectly, get it painted by professional car paint shops. Its worth what you pay.

Meanwhile what I did with the partial used kit is,

1. Sprayed the paint into a plastic plate few times until I get a liquid of the same,
2. Using a tiny size painting brush, Dipped it into the liquid paint on the plastic plate,
4. Then painted few of the scratches on my car that where deep but thin in width.
5. Finally polished and waxed as a usual task.

My car is gray in colour and the deep scratches become white (because of primer), Now that I have filled the scratches with matching car paint, they are 90% invisible now. Though I will get the panel painted by professionals sometime later.

You can even do the same thing by getting a matching colour paint for your car from a car paint shop (50ml is more then enough) and a tiny brush rather wasting money on com-paint.

(Credits to Dr MUDHAN for giving this nice idea)

Thanks...
Best Regards

Last edited:
^^ Please put some pictures of DIY and the after finish effect.
Sorry bro but that thing I had done few months ago and I did not taken shots of DIY and now the com-paint's paint has worn off so white primer is back to visible. That is why I said I will be getting paint done by professionals shortly because my DIY wasn't not 100% perfect.

Com-paint products are not recommended! Not just paint products but also their most other products. Polish, scratch remover, glass cleaner, Dashboard Shiner, Car Shampoo. You will get better products from many other brands.

Last edited:
I have used com paint bakers choclate for my wagon r two year back.But the result were not as per wish and over paint was clearly seen [surprise] on the painted area . Wont suggest it to any one as it is difficult for amateurs like us .

Top Bottom