Best Tyre Shiner Available in India

Thread Starter #1
I am searching for tire shiner for my car, I have gone through many threads but there is nothing specific for tire shining and also not able to find any dedicated thread for the same.

So kindly suggest best tire shining compound or gel to dressed up tires after dealing session as it improves overall getup of the car in great extend. And also can help other members. [:)]

Hoping for replies from members. [clap]

350Z

Core Team
So kindly suggest best tire shining compound or gel to dressed up tires after dealing session as it improves overall getup of the car in great extend. And also can help other members.
I am using Armor All tyre foam and fully satisfied with the result. It makes the tyres look as good as new. You can also use the Armor All polish for an unnatural shine.

Drive Safe,
350Z

From all those who are using tyre gels/applicators/shiners/sprays, could you please share some experiences on the effect whether they lasts long on Indian roads? pics may help if possible. Thanks in advance.

350Z

Core Team
From all those who are using tyre gels/applicators/shiners/sprays, could you please share some experiences on the effect whether they lasts long on Indian roads? pics may help if possible. Thanks in advance.
The effect of foam that I recommended above lasts upto a week for me. Previously the products that I used served no more than a couple of days.

Drive Safe,
350Z

I am using Armor All tyre foam and fully satisfied with the result. It makes the tyres look as good as new. You can also use the Armor All polish for an unnatural shine.

Drive Safe,
350Z
I would also suggest Armor tire foam. Using foam gives long lasting resulting over polish which actually attract more dirt.

Civic

Suspended
I would also suggest Armor tire foam. Using foam gives long lasting resulting over polish which actually attract more dirt.
Any tire foam is to clean the tire and most of them would be spray and walk away kind of. But there are wax/sealants available for tires, which can protect from dust accumulating and help to retain the black color. Some coating are as available tires and wheels as well.

You can check these links:

GTechniq T1 Tyre and Trim1

GTechniq T1 Tyre and Trim

Try using Kiwi Shoe polish for base coat(matt finish) and Kiwi Liquid polish for the shine.

The shine remains for a week at least in dry weathers.

Thread Starter #11
Thank you guys for your kind replies. I'll surely try out some of the products from these and see what is best for me. Keep post your experiences in same so other members can benefited from that. [:)]

Top Bottom