Jopasu Car Duster

Thread Starter #1
Has anybody heard about "jopasu car duster"? I read good reviews about this in so many other places.

d49d_35.JPG

Jopasu Car Duster:
A unique duster with light weight handle to perform day to day dusting activities. Made from imported cotton strands which are specially manufactured through special baking process. Light in weight so that anybody can use. Does not scratch the paint while dusting/wiping. Very durable product. For further information regarding Jopasu Car Duster.
Only thing is it can be bought only online from ebay. I am thinking to buy one.

In fact, just now I have placed an order for the Combi pack for 1095+90. Got a 10% discount on eBay by using the coupon HDFCEBAY10 using my HDFC Card.
Will wait for the delivery and give update on the usage

Thread Starter #4
In fact, just now I have placed an order for the Combi pack for 1095+90. Got a 10% discount on eBay by using the coupon HDFCEBAY10 using my HDFC Card.
Will wait for the delivery and give update on the usage
Thats great.
I will wait for your review. Review at other places looks its a great handy product to have, for day-to-day use.

350Z

Core Team
I've too heard good reviews previously about Jopasu car duster and it costs Rs.500 INR.

RSM said:
Only thing is it can be bought only online from ebay. I am thinking to buy one.
Is it so? You can try to check it with a reputed car care shop around and I'll also let you know if I find something here.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Jopasu? I'm hearing first time about it. Is it for both interior and exterior cleaning? Please provide more details and Ganesh please post its review. i want to more about it.

Thread Starter #8
This duster is for external dusting, they cliam without scratch. If it is so, its great.
For interior, any duster can be used, no issue as sctrach etc.

Thread Starter #10
Yes Ilango, you have good memory.
They were indeed present at Bangalore auto expo. So many people just went to buy that, as there were nothing else there.

Thread Starter #12
Yes name is funny.
But this should be useful product, as the light scratches or swirl marks always comes due to dust. Normal duster/cloth dusting will always create this.

Thread Starter #13
I came to know that in Bangalore they are planning to open some store.

The Bangalore contact is Mr. Ramesh of SV & Co and his cell no is 0-805 061 00 90.

I booked the Combi Pack on 07th and the package was delivered on 10th of April.

I have been using the External Duster once a week so far. It removes the one week's dust without any fuss. No swirl marks and no scratches. It takes about 5-10 min to dust my Manza. It is easy and comfortable to use the duster.

I start with cleaning the front and rear windows, followed by the side windows. Then I move on to the bonnet, sides and the boot. Need to shake the duster in between to remove the dust. It removes even the marks created by small water droplets.

Overall, I am satisfied with the product so far. Need to verify how long it is going to sustain though.

Top Bottom