Good Car Wash Services in Mumbai?

Thread Starter #1
Hi guys, I bought a second hand car recently and just wondering about some good places for car care services. I'm mainly looking for car wash, cleaning, things like that.

350Z

Core Team
Hi guys, I bought a second hand car recently and just wondering about some good places for car care services. I'm mainly looking for car wash, cleaning, things like that.
Welcome to The Automotive India, Rajesh. 3M is a well-known name in professional car detailing services. They're located in Borivali and have received positive reviews on forum.

Here’s the contact information (Source: http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/forums/maintaining-my-ride/5782-mumbai-directory.html#post122498). You’ll find more recommended detailers in that link.

- Name of the contact person: Bansi/Rekha
- Phone numbers: 9820700386/9920700386
- Postal Address: 3M Car Care, Shop No. 2 to 7, Aditya Building, A-1 Extension, Chikuwadi, New Link Road, Borivali (W), Mumbai - 92.

Drive Safe,
350Z

. I'm mainly looking for car wash, cleaning, things like that.
Hi Rajesh,
For the first time, I would recommend a complete car detailing (including interior and exterior). The 3M centers in Mumbai are good (the andheri one is better equipped though, speaking from personal experience), but they are also expensive and off late I am not very happy with their products or product application.

If you are new to detailing, then head to a 3M center, since they give you a nice corporate environment. But for later sessions try out local detailing services (you'll have to experiment from those listed on just dial, and pin point to one whom you are comfortable with). Simply because, most of them do the detailing at your doorstep and you can get a more personalized treatment (which I prefer), AND they are usually cheaper than 3M.

For the other days, you can also go for pressure washes at your nearby petrol pump. They generally do a very good job for Rs. 300-400. Do remember though, avoid pressure washing the engine bay with water. Prefer a air pressure wash for the engine bay.

Hope this helps.

Top Bottom