Anyone Willing To Share Rain-X?

Thread Starter #5
i just bought it from snap deal & shared it with colleague. Cost 360 per bottled. Eager to try on my dzire. Will review it soon.[drive][drive]

Hi, nice review
I have already read it, can you compare it with Rainx or Formula-1?
Some people say these products increase windhield glare from oncoming vehicles at night, is that true?
Couple of years back I tried my level best to buy either Rainx or Aquapel. But failed to get any.

Anyways from the reviews what I get to know is aquapel works better than Rainx. No, I didn't hear any glare issues with these products.

Last edited:
RainX and Aquapel

I tried RainX about 10 years ago. Result - Haze at night and no discernible effect on the windshield otherwise. FAIL. (YMMV)

Aquapel - Just tried it. Water beads on the windscreen but does not clear the windshield. FAIL.

I wasted almost a 1000 rupees on these. They dont work under Indian conditions.

Why are they selling it online? So you cannot go back to them and demand your money back! Simple. [watch out for the great ecommerce scams, there are no laws to protect consumers in India, the ecommerce scammers will have a great time - mark my words!]

FOR such products: Ask for the following guarantee: Money will be paid into an escrow account and released only after satisfactory performance!!

It's good to use a windshield coating during monsoon, will give you better visibility. Rain X is a popular brand and there are other brands as well, Gtechniq G1, Gyeon View, CarPro Flyby etc.

Top Bottom