Quicktip: How to Wash your car in one bottle of water & very little time & effort.
1. Take a new/old filled/empty Colin Clean and Shine bottle.
2. If it is a new/filled colin bottle remove the spray pump cap & put a regular coke/limca/sprite plastic bottle cap onto it which fits exactly to close it shut. Then fill the other empty clean softdrink plastic bottle with clean water and put the spraypump cap on it. (If the colin bottle is empty you can fill that itself with clean water)
3. Spray half of the bottle of water uniformly all over the surface of the car & wipe it clean with a clean soft cloth.
4. Spray 2nd time the remaining water all over the surface of the car & wipe it clean with a NEW/second clean soft cloth. You are basically done.
5. You can use the steps for the inside of the car as well except floor mats which always need more water to wash.
Observations: Saves lot of water, time & effort! Click here if you don't know what a colin bottle is.
I did not see any thread with quick tips so started a new thread, admins please move to such a thread if one exists.