I need some help on the process for registering a car. I have just terminated the lease after foreclosing my car lease. I have received the following documents:
1. RC Book(original)
2. NOC Removal of Hypothecation(addressed to RTO)
3. Form 35(2 sets)
4. Transfer of insurance
5. Issue of clearance certificate(addressed to RTO)
6. Form 29(2 sets)
7. Form 30
8. Insurance original
The car is to be transfered to my name from the company name. Now my questions are as follows.
1. Are these forms sufficient or is there anything else i need?
2. The car is registered KA53 & i reside in KA04(both Bangalore), so where do i submit the documents?
3. What is the fee(and mode of payment)?
4. How many days will it take for me to get the new RC book?
5. Is there any chance I will get the RC faster if i go through an agent?