Signed RTO Documents Before Performing PDI – Help Required

Thread Starter #1
Hello All,

I booked My Fluidic Verna on 30May2012 and going through the booking period. I paid 25000 to the dealer and they took signatures in the RTO forms too.

Is it OK to sign the RTO paper before the PDI?

Did you all sign the RTO application form during your visit to book the car?

Please advise..!

Regards
Vinod

Re: Help Required Please. Regarding Advance Payment procedure to book car

Apart from Booking form , you shouldn't have signed any other document.

However tell the Sales Advisor to not send the vehicle for Registration, until you do a thorough PDI, send a mail to the dealership, so that it would be a proof that you have notified them well in advance.

Nope all the RTO formalities were signed by us once we saw our car, and we did a full payment towards same after we saw the car.

Don't hurry to make full payment initially, pay the rest amount only when you have seen the car, what ever circumstances it may be.

350Z

Core Team
Re: Help Required Please. Regarding Advance Payment procedure to book car

However tell the Sales Advisor to not send the vehicle for Registration, until you do a thorough PDI, send a mail to the dealership, so that it would be a proof that you have notified them well in advance.
+1 to that. But it will work only if he has not dispatched the form by now because it’s been a while. You need not to sign RTO related documents without looking at the car in person. Please contact the dealership as soon as possible and let them know that you would like to perform a thorough inspection of the allotted car. Which other documents did you sign? And what date has the sales person committed to deliver the car? Please visit this link for a detailed PDI Checklist.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom