Hello, to all the members of TAI
Myself Ashwin from Pune, I am very new to this forum and also to knowledge’s about... will be buying my first car in some days.
Did some research on car, took test drive and finally zeroed down on Honda brio. – SMTO
On road price – pune .
SMTO – 5,82,953 (excluding road side assistance+ extended warranty) (511748+ 19148+52057.32)
My main problem is with RTO registration amount. Dealer -1 Crystal Honda
- (from where I have booked the Brio)- sales guy told me RTO prices have been increased from 7% to 9 %, hence the RTO amount comes to 52,057
i.e – 9%(511748) + 6000 ( handling , agent etc etc)
Now when I enquired with the dealer-2 he told me prices have still not increased and he quoted me the old price for registration i.e – 41822
i.e. 7% (511748) + 6000 handling charges.
But he also mentioned, if it’s increased during the process then I need to pay the extra money.
I also cheeked with a RTO agent, he mentioned the prices are to be hiked but still NOT effective yet.
So when I went back to the sales guy from crystal Honda and asked why he has quoted me extra
Rs – 10,000, to which he said prices have increased as informed by their sales manager and if at all RTO prices is at 7% then they will refund me the extra amount
1. Friends I am really confused on this, what to do. I have asked the sales guy to provide me with the original RTO receipt. Friends, Is there anything else I need to do in order to avoid being cheated.
2. Anyone from Pune, Please share your experience.
3. Is there is a possibility , by any chance,dealer forging the RTO receipts ?
1. For RTO registration, need to do affidavit for address proof. How can I do this?
2. Is both Police NOC and affidavit required for RTO registration
Thanks all, looking forward for your replies,