Questions for Learners License in Delhi

Thread Starter #1
My bro has learners license test in delhi rto on monday.

plz somebody give list of questions which can be asked in learner test[surprise]

350Z

Core Team

Attachments

RTO test is comprised on 8 questions and if you answer 5 out 8 correctly, you are through.
I have seen people getting learner license without test simply because they know someone or police guys or something.

When your bro go for permanent license, he should take car.
At Vasant Vihar, guy who is taking skill test will tell him to go and toward traffic signal, take u turn and come back, he will approve it.

RTO test is comprised on 8 questions and if you answer 5 out 8 correctly, you are through.
[surprise], here in Bangalore we have answer 15 questions and we have to get at-least 10 out of 15.

I have seen people getting learner license without test simply because they know someone or police guys or something.
And that is why accidents rates are becoming higher these days.These guys responsible for that will again approach the same police guys and escape easily.That is our Country[:)]

+1
Absolutely true but accidents are high due to more vehicle density per Lakh population and highways getting better along with cars.

Thread Starter #7
corruption at Delhi RTO in getting learner license

Hi

My brother went to Delhi RTO to give computerised test for learners license. He gave right answers but PC marked answeres as wrong [surprise]

What can be done in this regard? How to get learner license without bribes [confused]

350Z

Core Team
Re: corruption at Delhi RTO in getting learner license

My brother went to Delhi RTO to give computerised test for learners license. He gave right answers but PC marked answeres as wrong
How come the computer can mark the predefined questions wrong? The correct answer is displayed instantly after selecting the choice. You should have immediately informed them if it was actually incorrect. One of my relatives recently got the permanent license through proper channel and the process was butter smooth.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Re: corruption at Delhi RTO in getting learner license

How come the computer can mark the predefined questions wrong? The correct answer is displayed instantly after selecting the choice. You should have immediately informed them if it was actually incorrect. One of my relatives recently got the permanent license through proper channel and the process was butter smooth.

Drive Safe,
350Z
I echo same views.
I had a DL but not from Delhi and was about to expire, hence went to Vasant Vihar office and entire process was amazingly smooth. My computer test took hardly 10 minutes including waiting, driving test took 10 minutes and I got the License next day by speed post at my residence. I didn't attach the old license otherwise I could have avoided the tests.

Top Bottom