Best Car & Bike Insurance Company in India?

What do you think, which is the Best vehicle insurance company in India?

• Bajaj-Allianz

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Tata-AIG

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • IFFCO-Tokyo

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • ICICI-Lombard

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • Reliance

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • HDFC-Agro

Votes: 4 8.5%
  • Govt. Insurance comp. - United insurance etc.

Votes: 26 55.3%

• Total voters
Thread Starter #1
My vote is for Bajaj Allianz.
I have this for my car and recently i felt i got very good service from them. They had cashless service, which is hassle-free.

Also, i got much cheaper premium rate compared to others.

Last edited:

350Z

Core Team
I insure the car from Tata AIG but now thinking to switch to another, Maybe Iffco Tokio or ICICI Lombard.

Drive Safe!
350Z

Hey i dont want to rate any!

This thread is just a coincidence :)

Its almost 11 months passed away from the day which i bought my car :)

So trying to change my insurance from Oriental Insurance to some other company !

Can you guys tell your experience ?

Thread Starter #5
Hey i dont want to rate any!

This thread is just a coincidence :)

Its almost 11 months passed away from the day which i bought my car :)

So trying to change my insurance from Oriental Insurance to some other company !

Can you guys tell your experience ?
I had good experience with Bajaj. Cost is also less.
I heard Tata-AIG has more features, but costly.

Reliance is cheapest, but service is poor.

napster

Suspended
recently had a vary bad experience with bajaj. my friend crashed his swift and we went to claim insurance, wile offering insurance he said towing charges etc etc will be covered in insurance and you just have to pay the claiming charges but now he says all ****py rules and he says he cant violate them. this is the case with almost al lthe insurance companies. the best thing which we can do is get your rides insured from a company in which you know some one who is working in it. atleast in that case you'll have some chance to claim as much as you can.

recently had a vary bad experience with bajaj. my friend crashed his swift and we went to claim insurance, wile offering insurance he said towing charges etc etc will be covered in insurance and you just have to pay the claiming charges but now he says all ****py rules and he says he cant violate them. this is the case with almost al lthe insurance companies. the best thing which we can do is get your rides insured from a company in which you know some one who is working in it. atleast in that case you'll have some chance to claim as much as you can.
Even if someone whom you know does not help. I have experience with National Insurance wherein to this company I gave good business in getting my marine insurance done till date and the person there did not help much.

I recently heard from a person that, in United India Insurance upon big payments, they usually delay the amount. If the Insurer is desperate of the amount, then they'll make a deal to file a legal case against the company and will fix a percentage on the compensation money that will be recieved as a result of the case. Some corrupt employees, spoiling the brand name. Thus, United India Insurance faces the highest number of legal cases for non-payment here.

I am using TATA-AIG insurance for both safari and verna!! Have not made any claims till now!! Hope all you guys also don't have to!!![;)][:)]

Top Bottom