Car Transport From Delhi To Bangalore: Query

Thread Starter #1
Hi,

I am having issue regarding my car which was picked up by car movers from Gurgaon to be delivered at Bangalore. The car was picked up on 26th of January 2017 and was promised delivery in 7 days. Even tho car was picked up promptly but the delivery as not happened as promised.

The transport company says that the car trailer is stuck at Gujarat border, for some taxing issue. He also says that there is huge pile up of trucks which needs to be cleared. This as been the story since last 7 days. They also said that they undertake transportation of cars for Maruti and other companies.

Since I am doing this for the first time, I am somewhat feeling fishy of whole thing. Have anyone ever tried this and had similar issues? Does anyone in Bangalore who booked new car from maruti having any delay in delivery of there cars for above mentioned reasons?

Please do share some input on this regard. I want to make sure I am not being taken for ride.

Thanks for your support!

Raghu

Thread Starter #3
Yes the company is Bharat express logistics Pvt ltd, a unit of Bharat car transport company, palam vihar Gurgaon.

Hi there,

Sorry to know the state that you are in. The promised time for delivery looks okay. As they come via RJ, GJ, MH and then enter KA and travel avg. 350/400 kmts a day leisurely.
Coming to the question, yes I had booked my car and the dealer told me the car was despatched from GGN it took full 20 days to deliver the car. The registration takes 2/3 days in Bangalore.
Hopefully things would turn fine. Ask for the driver's contact number and see if that helps.

B/R

Thread Starter #5
Hey there,

Thanks again for the input. I will check further with the company and see what happens. They promised in 4 days the car would be at bangalore.

Raghu

Top Bottom