| | RTO & Insurance Procedure For Converting Taxi (T-Permit) Into Private Car
What are the RTO procedures and rules for Converting Taxi (T-Permit) Into Private Car.
Is it possible to convert insurance also?
I own T-board car (2.75 Yrs old, ODO 150000+ kms) Planning to convert into private car. Have below doubts.
1) What is the procedure to do this. Is it like registering new vehicle. What will be the approx charge in Chennai region.
2) Is it possible to convert(register) a BS3 private car in Chennai.
3) Life tax paid during the initial registration of T-Permit. Is there any thing do I need to pay now?
4) Do I have to take the vehicle to RTO for conversion of private car. Or only documents are enough.!
5) How long my FC will be valid after converting into private car. 5 Years or 15 Years?
(T-Permit car FC 2 years valid after every year we need to renew, Private car FC 15 Yrs valid after every 5 years we need to renew)
6) Can I renew the existing T-permit insurance for Pvt car or do I need to buy new insurance.
7) One Insurance company person saying current NCB will not be available if we change into Private Car (Even for same owner)
Thanks in advance for your suggesions