Laminated My Original RC Book By Mistake

Thread Starter #1
hi, i had received original RC book (paper copy) for my new car and i got it laminated by mistake. Currently the car is under hypothecation. Can anyone please guide me what problems i can face when i want to remove the hypothecation or sell my vehicle because i have got my original RC paper laminated.

I don't think there are any issues. When the hypothecation is over, with bank NOC you have to submit this RC too to RTO. They will remove the hypothecation in the book and give you back.Regarding the lamination, it is removable.

hi, i had received original RC book (paper copy) for my new car and i got it laminated by mistake. Currently the car is under hypothecation. Can anyone please guide me what problems i can face when i want to remove the hypothecation or sell my vehicle because i have got my original RC paper laminated.
When you will remove hypothecation or transfer the ownership, the RTO will give a new RC scraping your old RC. Even for a small change RTO gives new RC. So no need to worry.

In Bangalore we get only RC smart cards just like Atm cards with chips. May be by the time the hypothication ends, Mumbai too would start issuing the same. Anyway always have a copy of form 35 that bank issues you when emi ends.

Top Bottom