Getting License Without Agents in Navi Mumbai

Thread Starter #1
Hi All,
I wanted to get License (Scooty and Car both) for my wife, but don't want to go to Agents/Schools as they charge a bomb for that.
I would be teaching the car myself, so just need help in getting the License (Learning first and then later Permanent). I stay in Navi Mumbai and so it would be Vashi RTO for me.
If anyway of getting it done in less cost (as I think actual cost is less than 100rs) and better if Online option is there for filling form/application, etc.
How easy it would be for me to get it done? Any problem I may face in doing it myself?

(Mods: Not able to find any thread for the same. Please move/merge if necessary)

Nairrk

Honoured Member
I understand Vashi RTO office also practise online Test for Learners license.

The computerised test, which will be taken at RTO office in Vashi, is believed to keep the touts at bay (as reported in the newspaper last year or so). Believe they have installed more than 10 computers at the office and 10 people can attend the test at the same time and the test duration is for 15 minutes (applicant has to answer the questions within that time)

The fees I believe Rs.25 which has to paid once you pass the test.

Visit the RTO website where you will get the link to book an appointment with them.

Thread Starter #4
I understand Vashi RTO office also practise online Test for Learners license.

The computerised test, which will be taken at RTO office in Vashi, is believed to keep the touts at bay (as reported in the newspaper last year or so). Believe they have installed more than 10 computers at the office and 10 people can attend the test at the same time and the test duration is for 15 minutes (applicant has to answer the questions within that time)

The fees I believe Rs.25 which has to paid once you pass the test.

Visit the RTO website where you will get the link to book an appointment with them.
Thanks. I will have a look and then later update on forum so that it helps others too.

Top Bottom