Chassis Number Discrepancy on Insurance Certificate

Thread Starter #1
I got my tata zest xm rt on 9th july 2015 and at time of taking delivery I observed that chassis number mention on insurance certificate is different from the chessis number is on car and acknowledgment sheet given by dealer. I raised the issue and they promised me to resolve the problem in two days. I want to know which is true chessis number ? Insurance certificate one or the car and acknowledgement sheet have ? Please guide me.

Re: Different chessis number of my zest xm

I got my tata zest xm rt on 9th july 2015 and at time of taking delivery I observed that chassis number mention on insurance certificate is different from the chessis number is on car and acknowledgment sheet given by dealer. I raised the issue and they promised me to resolve the problem in two days. I want to know which is true chessis number ? Insurance certificate one or the car and acknowledgement sheet have ? Please guide me.
The chassis number on your car is the true number.

Thread Starter #3

It means my car don't have insurance until they resolve the metter !!!!!!!! [surprise]

Thread Starter #5

Problem resolved. Cargo motors Gandhidham provides new insurance certificate with actual chassis number.

Top Bottom