Honda Assure Insurance

Thread Starter #1
Honda Assure Benefits:-

Near Cash-less Accident Repairs.
Fair & Transparent Claim Settlement.
Quality Repairs at Honda Dealer Workshops.
Honda Assure support.
Services across Nation.
No Claim Bonus: If you do not make a claim during the policy period, No Claim Bonus (NCB) is offered on renewals.

Extra benefits at the time of claim with Honda Assure :-

1. This insurance policy is an in house product of the brand HONDA and will be available only with HONDA DEALERS

2. This policy will get cashless facility at all the Honda Dealers PAN INDIA.

3. Depreciation won’t be applicable on glass parts.

5. No Salvage deduction only in Honda assure.

6. In Honda Assure you get unlimited claim whereas in other insurance companies you will get only 2-3 claims per policy period.

7. Honda Assure having National level cashless tie-up with all Honda dealers.

8. Age wise Depreciation is less in Honda Assure than other Competitive companies with comprehensive Plan.

9. Vehicles costliest parts such as AC Compressor, Actuators, ECM, Radiator assy, Headlight Assembly, Bearings, condenser, Motors (all), Steel-wheel,
Alloy wheel, Front axle, Wooden Materials, Turbo Charger Kit, Strainers etc. you will get 90% covered (as per age of the vehicle) wheres other
isurance will provide you only 50%.

10. In Honda Assure normal plan you will get 50% consumables & other insurance co. you will have to pay 100%.

11. Bumper (front & rear) are 70% Covered in Honda assure normal plan.

12. Batteries,Engine & Tyres are not covered until and unless the damage is due to Accidental Impact.This will be available only in Honda Assure

13. In ZERO DEP.PLAN you will get 100% from insurance company in all parts. You just have to pay Consumables (if any) and claim Excess Fee (Rs.1000).

PRICE BENEFIT IN HONDA ASSURE.JPG

View attachment Honda Assure Product Differentiator.pdf

View attachment What is covered 1.doc

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Thanks for sharing the details buddy. I am having the Honda Assure Insurance only. By god's grace in these almost 4 years of ownership, I never took a claim on my Honda City. Luckily I am having 45% NCB at present. I am entitled for 50% NCB in this policy in next renewal i.e October 2015.

Regards

Akash

Top Bottom