Motor Insurance - Wrong NCB Notice By Bharti AxA

Thread Starter #1
Hi All,

I would need some advise on "Wrong NCB notification sent" to my previous insurance Co.

Story goes : In Nov 2014, I have switched from SBI Insurance Co to Bharti-AxA Co and made it very clear that there are "Previous Claims" with sales team and they were "as usual" more than nice to "nod" their head.

After 10 days, I had filled the application form and handed over the cheque for Rs 10,800/= (includes Zero Dep) for which acknowledgement was provided to me. Everything went on fine until one fine day an noticed was served with "Wrong NCB declaration" and they revised the policy duration (with higher premium).
I have already escalated and conversation is going on for more than 5 months now(They give all ridiculous reason from "we are human, agent made a mistake, closing the case with NCB amount to be paid for reverting to full period").

Question : I would like to close the policy mid-term with no more energy to take "bull ****" in the name of "resolution". Please tell me whether refund will be processed mid of the "Motor" insurance period and what is required from my side. [cry]?

I'm so unsure which insurance Co will be trustworthy and gives a good customer service.[frustration]

Note: Members be careful with Bharti-AxA and their prefered agent "Customer Care-Corporate Insurance Services"

Last edited:
you only owe the actual amount, why not pay for it? how much is the amount? If they are charging interest then it would be wrong as the mistake was their's.

This would ensure you get NCB next time.

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Hi All,

In Nov 2014, I have switched from SBI Insurance Co to Bharti-AxA Co and made it very clear that there are "Previous Claims" with sales team
Read your story buddy. On-board TAI we have Bharti AXA as our member. Please refer here. You can directly quote your query to them here itself on the forum. Do share any written communication done with them so far in the interest of the community.

Regards

Akash

Thread Starter #4
you only owe the actual amount, why not pay for it? how much is the amount? If they are charging interest then it would be wrong as the mistake was their's.

This would ensure you get NCB next time.
I'm not worried about the difference to be paid but question on the basic ethics when doing a business. I'm closing for that purpose
Second, as per their quote they did not have any NCB % but after issuing the policy sending a notice was not acceptable

Let us be clear about this.
You had a claim.You had informed them .But, did they give you a policy showing NCB? Or are they increasing the premium siting any other reasons?

Insurance is not child's play.If you had not paid till now,pay it,as full payment is necessary or insurance policy become void.There can be lot of reasons behind that notice,but I would suggest you to move to another service provider only in the next year as you may lose your third party insurance amount if you cancel it in the middle of the term.

Thread Starter #6
Let us be clear about this.
You had a claim.You had informed them .But, did they give you a policy showing NCB? Or are they increasing the premium siting any other reasons?

Insurance is not child's play.If you had not paid till now,pay it,as full payment is necessary or insurance policy become void.There can be lot of reasons behind that notice,but I would suggest you to move to another service provider only in the next year as you may lose your third party insurance amount if you cancel it in the middle of the term.
Thanks for your suggestion!

Yes, I have informed that there is a claim with my previous insurance. The quotation given to me by their preferred partner/agent was without any NCB%.
I have submitted the application based on quotation provided to me! I'm trying to figure out for the last 4-5 months were was the problem/trigger for the NCB request to be sent to SBI Insurance Co? (Matter of fact, when i called (customer care) them in Nov 2014 they informed that there is no NCB on the policy)

I also have refund issues with Bharti-axa.

As told i will also contact the group member in TAI for a solution....

Dear Vista_addict, Apologies for the inconvenience, We request you to kindly share your contact & policy details, so that our representative can get in touch with you and understand your concern.

You can either write a mail to our grievance team at Kiran.Jayaraj@bharti-axagi.co.in with all the details.

Thanks

Thread Starter #9
Dear Vista_addict, Apologies for the inconvenience, We request you to kindly share your contact & policy details, so that our representative can get in touch with you and understand your concern.

You can either write a mail to our grievance team at Kiran.Jayaraj@bharti-axagi.co.in with all the details.

Thanks
Hello Mr. Kiran, I think we had enough of promises and dialgue exchanges in the past. Matter of fact, My name is Muralikrishna and that would ring a bell or two for the numerous commitments and promises from your side.

I do not wish to discuss any further in open forum on my personal issues.

I also have refund issues with Bharti-axa.

As told i will also contact the group member in TAI for a solution....
@Vaibhav - I'll really recommend you to forget about any further disucssion and move to some other insurance Co. I have had very bad customer experience with them

Last edited:
Dear Vista_addict, We would require positive inspection of your vehicle to further process the case. We are unable to reach you due to number not reachable. Our concerned team has sent you a mail in this regard and we hereby request you to revert to them so that we can do the needful. Thanks & Regards, Team Bharti AXA General Insurance.

Thread Starter #13
Dear Vista_addict, We would require positive inspection of your vehicle to further process the case. We are unable to reach you due to number not reachable. Our concerned team has sent you a mail in this regard and we hereby request you to revert to them so that we can do the needful. Thanks & Regards, Team Bharti AXA General Insurance.
Thank you, I'm curious to learn why do you need an inspection of the car when just a correction was required from your side? I do not understand the logic behind your action

Dear Vista_addict, As per underwriters decision, any enhancement or corrections in policy benefit will require inspection of the vehicle.
Only after positive inspection report we will be able to further process the case for PA endorsement.
We hereby request you to get the vehicle inspection done so that we can do the needful.
Please provide your convenient date and time so that our sales team can arrange a vehicle inspection at your convenient place.
In case of any clarification, Please feel free to write back to our customer support team through email.

Thanks & Regards,
Team Bharti AXA General Insurance.

Thread Starter #15
Dear Vista_addict, As per underwriters decision, any enhancement or corrections in policy benefit will require inspection of the vehicle.
Only after positive inspection report we will be able to further process the case for PA endorsement.
We hereby request you to get the vehicle inspection done so that we can do the needful.
Please provide your convenient date and time so that our sales team can arrange a vehicle inspection at your convenient place.
In case of any clarification, Please feel free to write back to our customer support team through email.

Thanks & Regards,
Team Bharti AXA General Insurance.
Thank you, We already have done the inspection process and awaiting response from your sales team. It's been more than 12+ days and yet to hear back from your side.

Cheers
Murali

Top Bottom