The Automotive India

The Automotive India (http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/forums/)
-   Loan, Insurance, RTO (http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/forums/loan-insurance-rto/)
-   -   Useful Links To Road Transport Departments of India (http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/forums/loan-insurance-rto/2121-useful-links-road-transport-departments-india.html)

Shynish M 23rd August 2010 12:07 AM

Useful Links To Road Transport Departments of India
 
Road Transport departments in our country is also getting web enabled. Now it is easily possible to pay tax, apply for registration, licenses, down load various forms, track vehicles, book a fancy number and many more functionalities online. Following is the list of links to the portals of Road Transport Departments in some of the states:

Services specific to a city:
Many more states will follow this group soon. If you have any other links available, please post it here.

*Arkin_Young* 23rd August 2010 08:15 AM

Thank you Shyn, I badly needed these, for our i10.

Shynish M 23rd August 2010 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by *Arkin_Young* (Post 45205)
Thank you Shyn, I badly needed these, for our i10.

You are welcome! Nice to know that this was useful. We are trying to get the links for other states too. Don't forget to post the details of service you have availed and your experience! It will be really useful for others.

*Arkin_Young* 23rd August 2010 09:58 AM

Sure. But I couldn't get Q.s relating to one clause answered from either of the AP & KA Websites. So I've created a new thread.

AMG 23rd August 2010 04:19 PM

Department of Transport
Govt. of Punjab

Department of Transport, Punjab Government

cooldhaya 23rd August 2010 09:33 PM

Good thread Shynish. Will be useful to many people.

But can it be made sticky?

Shynish M 26th August 2010 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AMG (Post 45279)

Thanks AMG, this is added to the list.

Quote:

Originally Posted by cooldhaya (Post 45408)
Good thread Shynish. Will be useful to many people.

But can it be made sticky?

Thanks man. I will try to do that.

List updated with Punjab and city specific link for Banaglore.

AMG 26th August 2010 05:37 PM

Dept. of Transport, Haryana
http://hartrans.gov.in/

Shankar 13th October 2011 11:35 AM

Re: Web links to Road Transport Departments!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shynish M (Post 45202)
Road Transport departments in our country is also getting web enabled. Now it is easily possible to pay tax, apply for registration, licenses, down load various forms, track vehicles, book a fancy number and many more functionalities online. Following is the list of links to the portals of Road Transport Departments in some of the states:

Services specific to a city:
Many more states will follow this group soon. If you have any other links available, please post it here.

I have modified to the latest site of Orissa Transport

cherry 15th November 2011 10:27 AM

Re: Web links to Road Transport Departments!
 
Link to J&K transport department: Jammu

billubakra 23rd December 2017 01:10 AM

Re: Useful Links To Road Transport Departments of India
 
Punjab department's link is not working.


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 02:24 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
©2008 - 2018, The Automotive India. All Rights Reserved.