Zero Dep Insurance for My Sunny Diesel XL

Thread Starter #1
Hi Folks,
My Sunny Diesel XL is due delivery in Feb Ex showroom=8.37 L.

The dealer is quoting 32.5 K for zero Dep insurance for IDV= 95% of ex-showroom. I did some quick calls and the best I'm getting is from Royal Sundaram

Premium= 23295 ;Zero Dep (max 3 yrs allowed); unlimited claims; Full Invoice Cover (IDV= Ex-Showroom Price). Plus they have an add-on TVS magic plan or something which they are offering for free, which has things like free towing for 25 Kms etc.

I couldnt get anybody from TAIG to contact me. Rest of the folks are costly[roll]

Would you advise me to buy this or do you think one could better this quote?

Dealers get their hefty commission on insurance and so their quotes would be relatively higher, as dharmesh posted, try policybazaar and compare the quotes from different vendors and see which one offers you the best price.Also TAIG go to their official webpage and register and you would get a call within few hours for your insurance.
Also as dharmesh said again do buy from the vendor directly from their online site.You will be able to negotiate with them as well and would get the best price,compared to your dealer.

Last edited:
One thing I forgot to mention is that, after comparing the quotes from different vendor, dont buy the policy from policybazzar. Instead buy it from the vendor's website online or from the vendor directly, because this comparing sites their own set of commisions as well. [:D][;)]

Thread Starter #5
I checked policy bazaar and unfortunately it did not help. The dealer is mentioning that hey wll not be able to offer cashless for Royal Sundaram whereas the insurance guys are claiming this to be cashless. Is the dealer bluffing me?

Top Bottom