Need Advice On Selling a Bike (Without NOC?)

Thread Starter #1
Hi All,

Posting on behalf of one of my friend. He has got a bike with Pune registration and had moved to Jaipur two years back. Now, he is our of country and his brother wants to sell the bike in Jaipur. While moving from Pune to jaipur, he didn't take NOC, and this is still haunting him.

What are the options available so that the bike can be sold off in Jaipur? Please advise.

Regards,
Ayush

AMG

Suspended
Re: Need an advise on selling bike

I dont see why you need a NOC to sell a bike???

It is needed only if you want to register it in the state.

Thread Starter #3

I dont see why you need a NOC to sell a bike???

It is needed only if you want to register it in the state.
AMG,

Thanks for the quick reply. That said, I believe that the buyer would want to have it registered in Jaipur and not sure if without all docuemtns, that can be done. Also, I'm not sure how can a seller sell the bike legitimately in another state with the plates of a different state.

I may be ignorant of the procedure, so will appreciate if you can advise here.

may not be good advice with me not even in your country
but i suggest calling your traffic/ licencing dept
and get the info needed
hopefully this way you will get the correct info as opposed to guessing

1. Either you should sell the bike in Pune or you should need to get NOC from Pune. try to connect any auto consultant for NOC or Auto dealer for selling the bike threw your friends or relatives in Pune. I suspect the bike need to produced i front of Pune RTO for NOC.Not sure about it.

2. Try to sell someone who is from Jaipur and needs a bike in Pune. Or check with any dealers in your area are ready to accept without NOC. I am sure they will take the bike on a very less resale value. Some dealers should have interstate connections to do this.

Top Bottom