Regarding English RTO Forms

Thread Starter #1
A friend of mine has bought a Maruti Alto from meerut (UP 15). Now we need the NOC. My query is regardig the RTO forms available on internet. Is the english RTO form (downloaded from internet) is acceptable in Meerut RTO.

We are going to Meerut today eve itself and can't get the form from RTO. The car is here in lucknow and we need to etch the chasis no on the form. So can we use the downloaded RTO form 28,29 and 30. Is it acceptable

I don't think a downloaded form will work.

However, you may find these forms (in original as per RTO) in local stationary shops or those kind of smalls shops which keep magazines, and job related newspapers. Try it.

I think it will be a problem. Normaly I have seen downloaded form are not accepted. I am a self victim. I also had RTO form and filled up by wasting some time and when I submitted at RTO office I was being told that these form are not accepted.I was also told go to stationary shop near the office and get the from.

So I suggest do not waste time by downloading the from and filling up.

Thread Starter #4
I went to the stationary shops near the RTO but no one had the forms. One was having the photocopy ones. So postponed my tour by a day and tomorrow morning will buy the forms from the counter.

Top Bottom