[My Introduction] - Greatlife

Thread Starter #1
Hey Guys,

I'm Sree, a 24 year guy from Hyderabad. I have just joined the TAI and I'm glad about that.

I have bought a second hand Maruti 800, 1999 model this week to learn driving [:)] So far, so good.

I would love to read posts related to the car usage and driving tips as I'm in beginning stage of driving a 4 wheeler.

Cheers,
Sree

350Z

Core Team
I have bought a second hand Maruti 800, 1999 model this week to learn driving. So far, so good.
Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India, Sree. Congrats on Maruti 800. It’s still one of the most reliable and affordable cars in India.

I would love to read posts related to the car usage and driving tips as I'm in beginning stage of driving a 4 wheeler.
The Road Safety & Driving Sense section is for you. Just let us know in case there are specific queries. We would be glad to assist. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hello Sree, welcome to TAI. Well congrats for your acquisition and all the best for your new driving era.Don't worry as 350Z mentioned, do have a look at that section, it is really helpful for you.

Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to contact the team for assistance.[:)]

Thread Starter #6
Thank you Vishwas [:)]

I started driving on last Wednesday. Within 4 days, I could realize the usage of ABC in a car. I'm able drive gently, safely and sensibly. I know it's not the end, just a beginning. Still need lot of practice on different surfaces, different conditions, etc. I will post my 4 day experiences with my M800 and it's response shortly in the right section. Thanks to TAI members for your wishes, suggestions and everything.

A very warm welcome to TAI greatlife, there are plenty of M800 enthusiasts here.
Have a nice time and look forward to hear more on your experiences

Thread Starter #9
A very warm welcome to TAI greatlife, there are plenty of M800 enthusiasts here.
Have a nice time and look forward to hear more on your experiences
Thank you Iron Rock. [:)]

Thank you very much. These URLs are very useful. It is always good to understand these while being a beginner.

Last edited by a moderator:

350Z

Core Team
Thank you very much. These URLs are very useful. It is always good to understand these while being a beginner.
You are welcome. Please also visit this link to learn how to quote multiple posts to avoid submitting back-to-back posts in the forum. Thanks.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hey Sree !! Welcome to TAI. I am glad to see one more new member from Hyderabad.

Hope you will have some wonderful and useful time here and wish you learn your car in a right way and become professional soon [:)]

Thread Starter #14
Thank you! Looks like, I'm on line. I'm glad to share that, everyone who is boarding my car do not even realize I'm in learning phase [:D]

I'm able to drive in colonies, main roads with high density of vehicles, highways, countryside very confidently and comfortably. As a beginner, I'm following every single traffic rule and following the best practices.

Thanks everyone who shared me valuable inputs. Very soon, I'm going to share my learning experiences, performance of the car (if I understand really!) and etc.

Top Bottom