My Dear TAI

Thread Starter #1
Dear TAI,

This is my first posting and apologies for any mistakes!!

Hi all this is Ashwath from Chennai. I work for TCS - Spencer Plaza (to people who know chennai). My hobbies are Travel (Road trips), Music, Movies (you can call me movie buff [:D]). I own a Hyundai Santro GLS 2007 dec - My best pal. A Toyota Innova - dad's best pal.

I am looking forward for a wonderful interaction on board . Wishing you all a happy and safe Driving.

Cheers!!,
- Ash...

Hello Ashwath, a very warm welcome to TAI. Hope you have a wonderful stay here. Feel free to contact forum members/mods in case you need any assistance.

freakdude.

@Ashwath

Welcome to TAI, You have stepped in to marvelous forum about Automobiles.

Wish you more and more useful information here with more interactions !![clap]

Hi Ashwath a warm welcome to TAI.
Look forward to your active participation in the forum.
Best Wishes, IR

Dear TAI,

This is my first posting and apologies for any mistakes!!

Hi all this is Ashwath from Chennai. I work for TCS - Spencer Plaza (to people who know chennai). My hobbies are Travel (Road trips), Music, Movies (you can call me movie buff [:D]). I own a Hyundai Santro GLS 2007 dec - My best pal. A Toyota Innova - dad's best pal.

I am looking forward for a wonderful interaction on board . Wishing you all a happy and safe Driving.

Cheers!!,
- Ash...
Hello Mr.Ash,
Welcome to TAI !
Wishing you a nice time in the forum

Hello and welcome to The Automotive India Ash.

Have a pleasant stay here and do share your ownership experiences and travelogues if any (as you mentioned you love road trips)[:)]

Hi Ashwath, welcome to TAI. That was a nice brief intro of your's and you have great rides there, wish to see those reviews once, and i am sure you will be interested to chat with like-minded people here.

Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to contact the team for assistance[:)].

Thread Starter #10
Hello and welcome to The Automotive India Ash.

Have a pleasant stay here and do share your ownership experiences and travelogues if any (as you mentioned you love road trips)[:)]
Thank you Singh. Will definitely share all my road trips travelogues.

Thread Starter #11
Hi Ashwath, welcome to TAI. That was a nice brief intro of your's and you have great rides there, wish to see those reviews once, and i am sure you will be interested to chat with like-minded people here.

Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to contact the team for assistance[:)].
Hey Vishwas. Thank you!! Will definitely write a long term ownership review about the rides [:)]

Top Bottom