To Be Ertiga Owner

Thread Starter #1
Hi Folks...mahi here from blr.

Booked Ertiga Zdi and currently waiting in the queue!.

The TAI is a great source of information with all of your contributions. Hope to enlighten myself with your inputs and also contribute to the forum in whatever capacity possible.

Cheers and hv fun.
Mahi

Hello and welcome to TAI mahii.

Congratulations for booking the Ertiga[clap], it's a nice car. Do start an ownership review once you get the delivery. So when is the delivery due any ways?

Have a pleasant stay here.

Thread Starter #3
Thank you Singhji. its been 2 months since I booked it. hope to get it within next 1 month.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Mahii,
Congratulations on booking ertiga. What date have they given you for delivery of car. I have booked in june and they gave me 9 months waiting i.e. apr13.

Thread Starter #5
Hi Prem,

I guess Maruti guys know very well that nobody will wait for 6 to 8 months and I read a news item in moneycontrol.com which said that factory has 30,000 bookings for Ertiga currently and that they have increased the per day production at gurgaon factory from 2500 to 2700 per day. So, if you go by the logic, Maruti should finish the production of Ertiga within 15 to 20 days flat. I'm getting the feeling from the dealer that they should clear off all old pending bookings within next 1 to 2 months - nothing beyond that.

Pl talk to your dealer and explain the news reports and challenge them if they say 6 to 8 months waiting period. Hope it helps..

Mahi

Hi Mahi,
I also went through the report. The increase in production of 2400 units per day is for all cars combined together at gurgaon plant. They were hardly manufacturing any zdi since last two months i dont know the status now. The waiting time is mainly for the zdi. what i had read in papers is that they were manufacturing 5000 to 6000 ertiga(all models put together) per month. by this logic they will give 30000 cars in 5-6 months and looking at the low manufacturing of the zdi i think 9 months is true expected waiting time. At my dealer people who had booked zdi on 7 Apr12 are still waiting.

350Z

Core Team
Hi Folks...mahi here from blr. Booked Ertiga Zdi and currently waiting in the queue!.
Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India, Mahi. Congrats on Ertiga. You will find a lot of like-minded people (Including Ertiga owners) here. Don't forget to check out the interesting links below. Please feel free to get in touch in case of forum related assistance. Have a fantastic experience on board. :smile:

> http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...rtiga-zdi-buying-review.html?highlight=ertiga

> http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...5-fell-luv-dusky-brown-maruti-ertiga-zxi.html

> http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...uzuki-ertiga-zdi-bought-ownership-review.html

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hi Mahii,

Welcome to The Automotive India. Congrats for booking of your Ertiga, which has become one of the most loved "MUV", oops, "LUV". Do keep us informed about the delivery. I hope the wait for your Ertiga ends soon.
Enjoy you stay aboard.

Cheers.

Thread Starter #10
Thank you all for the warm welcome.

Will surely keep you all updated with a seperate thread on Ertiga and its run-up to delivery.

Cheers..mahi

Hi Folks...mahi here from blr.

Booked Ertiga Zdi and currently waiting in the queue!.

The TAI is a great source of information with all of your contributions. Hope to enlighten myself with your inputs and also contribute to the forum in whatever capacity possible.

Cheers and hv fun.
Mahi
Welcome dear sir. Welcome to TAI once more.

Hello Mahi, welcome to TAI, congrats in advance for your Ertiga and i wish you get a speedy delivery, you might get a call from dealer today also to take delivery of the car but in another color or so.Wish to see the review once it reaches your hand.

Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to reach the team for assistance[:)].

Top Bottom