A Big Hi To All from New Ford Fiesta Owner

Thread Starter #1
Hi All,

I am a new member joined yesterday. I am from Bangalore and work in Finance in MNC.

I love cars and driving apart from Gadgets, Movies and Music.

I presently own Maruti Alto (2005) and All New Ford Fiesta (Diesel, July 2012).

I am sure, I will have a good time with this Forum sharing and exchanging views on many aspects and particularly on ANFF (my new baby in paprika red colour).

Cheers
Harish

Attachments

350Z

Core Team
I presently own Maruti Alto (2005) and All New Ford Fiesta (Diesel, July 2012).
Harish, Welcome to The Automotive India. It’s awesome to have an owner of New Fiesta on the forum. You are first one here. Just seven months back I bought a Classic. Each time I went to the dealership, I could not resist myself sitting inside New Fiesta just to experience the sportiness that it’s driver’s seat offers. Had Ford priced it sensibly, I think I would have considered it. Do let us know how this car is treating you. Looking forward to a full-blown ownership experience soon. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #3
Thank you 350Z. Yes, am planning to put ownership report soon. Presently the car is due for first service and so far its a pleasant experience with this beauty.

Hai rnharish
welcome to TAI
join the fiesta club here and i have a fiesta classic 2007 sxi.
your car looks awesome in that colour please share a ownership review and
share more pictures of your car.

Hi harish

nice colour beauty
after maruti plant shutdown hopes to get dzire have shattered
how is the ford performance and maintenance
please do share

Warm welcome to TAI Harish. Nice to see the Fiesta Diesel.
I will also look forward to the detailed ownership report.
Especially interested to know how much mileage you are getting city/highway and hows the driveability of the diesel ?

Hello rnharish,
Welcome to TAI . Your car looks stunning in red color. Do update us with your ownership review. And upload more photos of your beauty.
Praf

@ rnharish, Congrats for your new ride buddy and welcome to TAI! This is one of my favorite car! Good to have an owner amongst us [clap] Awaiting detailed ownership report. Happy and safe motoring and few more pics please!

Thread Starter #12
Thank you all. Your encouragement makes me to pen down my ownership report sooner.

For me, today is a day of :) & :(. Happiness is because am able to put my first post here and interact with you all and sadness is because a biker banged my car from back in the morning and made big scratches (almost one hole) on back bumper and I could not catch him.

Last edited:
Thank you all. Your encouragement makes me to pen down my ownership report sooner.

For me, today is a day of :) & :(. Happiness is because am able to put my first post here and interact with you all and sadness is because a biker banged my car from back in the morning and made big scratches (almost one hole) on back bumper and I could not catch him.
Sorry to hear about the accident. I hope the damage is limited to bumper only.

Ohh mann... sorry to what happened to your Fiesta. Anyways dont worry get it repaired from FASS. and then post lots of pics and whole buying and ownership review.

Top Bottom