Hello To All The Automotive India Users

Thread Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

First all would like to thank the moderators for approving my request.

My name is Naseer Khan (Nasrk), I am from Bangalore and work in a Software Services Company.
Its my pleasure being a member of The Automotive India.

I am great automotive buff, and at the same time like traveling a lot and of course love photography too.

I own a Indica Vista Aqua TDI, and have been driving it for almost 2 years now before that i used to drive a Indica DLX and my first car was M800.

Traveling, Driving and Photography is my real passion. and will definitely try my best to be an active member on The Automotive India Forum.

Once again thank the moderators and look forward to be connected with you all soon.[:)]

Hello Naseer, Welcome to TAI.That was a nice intro. How about sharing the review of your Vista?

Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to contact the team for any kind of assistance[:)]

Hi Naseer,

Welcome to The Automotive India. You seem to be a fan of indian manufacturers. First Maruti and now a Tata loyalist. Do post an ownership review of your Vista with lots of pics.
Have a pleasant stay aboard.

Cheers.

350Z

Core Team
Traveling, Driving and Photography is my real passion. and will definitely try my best to be an active member on The Automotive India Forum.
Naseer, Welcome aboard to The Automotive India. I think most of the Petrolheads (at least on our forum) are obsessed with the combination of Driving + Travelling + Photography. We look forward to a fruitful interaction with you. Have a wonderful experience on the forum. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

hey Naseer welcome to the den dude
this is the best place to share and learn from expierenced elite professionals
fruit full interactions is what we look forward too

Hearty Welcome Naseer, Good to hear your 3 interest pillars(travelling,driving and photography) - there is a lot of action in these 3 areas in TAI - always!
Enjoy your stay here and look forward to your travelogues and experiences.

Hello Naseer welcome to TAI. That was a nice intro of yours.

We would love to see our ownership review of Indica Vista with some pics.

Have a pleasant stay here.

Thread Starter #9
Thank you all guys for such a lovely and heart warming welcome, I feel i have made a right choice joining with the forum.

Vishwaas, will definitely post the review of my Vista soon ofcourse with loads of pics.

Akash, yes i am Indian by heart but nevertheless i like anything that is good reliable and trustworthy and once again thanks for the welcome

350z will defenitely look forward for a fruitful interaction with everyone.

threeace777 thanks a lot for the warm welcome.

Iron Rock
Thank you very much[:)]

Umang Thank you buddy.

Singh890 Thanks for the warm welcome and will defenitely come up with the review of my vehicle asap.

Top Bottom