From PetroHead and Here's My Lovely Babies

Thread Starter #1
Hello all. I'm a newbie, working in Abu Dhabi ( U.A.E) offshore site. I do have a passion for cars right from my childhood. I used to dream and drive cars when I was little and on coming of that golden age of 18, got the drivers licence and to drive my dads car.
Well it was a long way though and here I'm cherishng my dreams, going for long drives whenever I'm on rotational leave.
My wife too drives the car and I made it very clear that she must look after the cars like her daughter. So heres are some of the snaps and let the picture do the talking. hey let me close as I'm in Office, fully glued to all yuo guys comments and really such a great team we are indeed.

Attachments

Last edited:
Welcome to TAI sir, Wonderful Mod's loved the Grille treatment for Ritz when time permits please do share more photo's

350Z

Core Team
Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India, PetroHead. Your passion for cars is clearly evident from the pictures of both the rides. That Wagon-R is exceptionally well maintained. In fact, the second last image could have served well for Maruti’s ad campaign. Have a pleasant experience on the forum and do feel free to get in touch if you need any support. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hye petorhead,

Welcome to the TAI. @ well maintained cars you have in your garage .

The work on bonnet of Ritz is that sticker work? Because I am not sure, but am unable to make tou if it is real work or sticker work. [confused]

Thread Starter #8
Thanks all guys and for the support.... I shall keep you all posted and the work on the bonnet is type of sticker got from here Abu Dhabi.
One thing I like to know is that at low RPM the Ritz sometimes gives out H2S kind of smell ( rotten egg ) . Why is this? My car has run 24500 Kms. I did replace the Cataylist, but still the smell is there some times

welcome to TAI buddy , you looks like a mallu :-D
me and you same!!! [roll]

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome petrohead,indeed it's a real good community and the members here are so helping that you will never feel alone.
You can discuss any problem here and you will find that so many hands are laid down to help you out.[clap]

Thread Starter #10
Re: From PetroHead

Thanks Doctor, I can see the response and wish all our [:)]distinguished members all the very best and the mod. for having such a great site where like minded people exchange their views.

PetroHead , Warm welcome to TAI.
You have a glitzy Ritzy there !!
Your cars seem well maintained and accessorized.
Enjoy your stay here and look forward to your ownership experiences.

Thread Starter #13
Thanks IR, I really believe that a motor vehicle, be it a car, motorbike or all-terrain vehicle (quad bike), is a marvel of modern engineering. keeping our vehicle in tip-top condition is simply minimizing the depreciation of the monetary value of the vehicle and moreover our vehicles are also an important reflection of our perceived status in society, a worn-out car can also be interpreted as representing the driver's personality and last but not the least a well-maintained vehicle is also safer to drive.

Welcome to TAI, I can understand your love for cars in the first few lines of your first post itself. By the way, your alloys on the WagonR are pretty cool.

Ss80

Top Bottom