Hi, Nishant from Chandigarh

Thread Starter #1
Hi everyone i am Nishant from Chandigarh(where i am posted) and my hometown is Ghaziabad.
I have been following this forum for quite some time and now, i am finally a member [:)]
I own a 2012 Honda City I-Vtec VMT Exclusive and 2004 HH Karizma.
I love my mean machines and drive for pleasure.
I am a BTech and currently in an IT firm. I am here to learn stuff abput car, mainly under the hood as i don't have much knowledge about the engine and other parts under the hood and would like to contribute whatever little i know [:)]

350Z

Core Team
I have been following this forum for quite some time and now, i am finally a member
Welcome aboard to The Automotive India, Nishant. Congrats for buying New Honda City. Would you like to share an ownership review with us? It’s surely going to benefit many prospective buyers out there. By the way, Chandigarh is one of the most beautiful cities in our country. Quite calm and managed. I enjoyed each bit of my stay there back in 2010. Anyways catch you participating in the forums. Do not hesitate to contact our team if you need a hand around. :smile:

Drive safe,
350Z

Welcome aboard Nishant.
Accept my warm congrats for the best midsize sedan in the country.
As already mentioned by 350Z,Chandigarh is a fantastic city.I love driving on the wide roads of there especially during night.

Nishant, congrats for your new wheels. Indeed the best choice made. welcome to the forum and pics of your beauty is a must...!!!

Hello and welcome to TAI Nishant. Congratulations for the new Honda City. That's a very nice and reliable machine that you own. Would love to see your ownership review. And Chandigarh is a nice place. It's a very clean and beautiful city indeed. I have been there once and really liked it.

Hello Nishanth, welcome to TAI. That was a nice intro and you have great machines with you. Hope to see those reviews.

Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to contact the team for any kind assistance.[:)]

Welcome aboard mate
Chandigarh , I've spent few days shopping there about 4.5 years ago , its good and attracts so many people .

I hope you enjoy the stay and learn about your Intelligent V tech engine soon.

Do tell us your findings about your car too. Jee aya Nu Sat shri akal Salam Namskar ;)

Hi Nishant
Welcome aboard buddy, It sure would be interesting to read about your ride. Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to contact for any kind of assistance.

Thread Starter #12
Thanks all for a warm reception.
Will post a detailed review soon [:)]
And indeed Chandigarh is a beautiful city as its nickname says "City Beautiful"

Hi Nishant

Welcome to TAI forum. Oh !! Chandigarh is a nice place, I have an attachment with Chandigarh when I stayed in Rajpura(in 2005) and travelling to Mohali everyday to monitor new railway station work.

In India I have seen a city for the first time with such sectors and roads and it is a comfortable hub to go to Kasauni, Shimla , Baddi and other beautiful places.

I hope you will enjoy in the forum with lot of master TAIans giving lot of useful information on automobiles.

Hi everyone i am Nishant from Chandigarh(where i am posted) and my hometown is Ghaziabad.
I have been following this forum for quite some time and now, i am finally a member [:)]
I own a 2012 Honda City I-Vtec VMT Exclusive and 2004 HH Karizma.
I love my mean machines and drive for pleasure.
I am a BTech and currently in an IT firm. I am here to learn stuff abput car, mainly under the hood as i don't have much knowledge about the engine and other parts under the hood and would like to contribute whatever little i know [:)]
Hey Nishant. Welcome to the Tribe dude [clap] Looking forward to learn more about the hood along with you. Post your ANHC review soon.

BTW, what is your Honda City's Color??

Thread Starter #15
Hey Nishant. Welcome to the Tribe dude Looking forward to learn more about the hood along with you. Post your ANHC review soon.

BTW, what is your Honda City's Color??
The colour is the new sparkling brown metallic.

Top Bottom