Hello Folks

Thread Starter #1
Hi folks,

My name is Sanjeev and am working as a Technical Analyst in an IT company at Trivandrum. I am what you would call a 'budding' car lover in the sense that my fascination for four wheelers started about a year back , when I started researching for a new car [:)] . Now though, am completely hooked to cars and am trying to delve deep into the technical aspects as well.

Other than cars am an avid movie buff,love to watch good movies irrespective of the language.

Last but not the least, I drive a Midnight Black Suzuki Alto K10 - 2011 model. The car has been nothing but bliss for me and I just love it to death. Covered around 14000km in the past one year. Hope to cover a lot more in the years to come

Thanks and [cheers],
Sanjeev

Hello Sanjeev Welcome to TAI![clap], Yes you will find this place as a great automobile nirvana.

Hope to see your ownership review on the K10.

Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to contact the team for any kind of assistance.

350Z

Core Team
Last but not the least, I drive a Midnight Black Suzuki Alto K10 - 2011 model. The car has been nothing but bliss for me and I just love it to death. Covered around 14000km in the past one year. Hope to cover a lot more in the years to come
Welcome to The Automotive India, Sanjeev. That’s a nice car and it looks more charming in Black. There is already a Black K10 on our forum (http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...comes-home-our-new-black-maruti-alto-k10.html). Do also write up an ownership review of your ride. Have a fantastic experience on the forum. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hi Sanjeev,

Welcome to The Automotive India. Do post a brief ownership review of your Alto K10.

Have a great stay aboard.

Cheers.

Top Bottom