Hii guys ronit here

Thread Starter #1
hi
This is my first post and what else would be a better way to start on TAI than the introduction lounge? [:)]

I am from mumbai and and total computeria freak. But i do own set of wheels, Honda city 1.5exi. [clap]
Well i'm not much in vehicle mods but do have keen interest in doing so.
Right now looking to mod my car so i hope you guys will help me out. [cheers]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey ronit,Welcome to TAI.

We will surely help you soup up you ride.Honda City is favorite among mod freaks.Hoping to see your ownership report too.

Enjoy [cheers]

350Z

Core Team
Hi Ronit,
A warm welcome in The Automotive India. Nice car you've got there, We will definetly help to modify your city and as Neil said, don't forget to post its Ownership Report.

Also, Please do read the General Rules of Community and Let's know if our team could be of any assitance regarding forum issues by using Contact Form. [:)]

Drive Safe!
350Z

Thread Starter #8
thanks to all of you

where to post the ownership report in forums? Under which section?

also i'm having problems searching on TAI, it gives me following error when i try to search anything:

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.

350Z

Core Team
thanks to all of you

where to post the ownership report in forums? Under which section?

also i'm having problems searching on TAI, it gives me following error when i try to search anything:

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.
Check your PM Inbox. [:)]

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom