Welcome to the Machine

Thread Starter #1
Hai to Tai's,

I am really excited to be part of this community...I hope to learn and share my experiences...

Booked vento (from my old 800) and have a RE thunderbird.

Hello Baskar Welcome to TAI[clap], You will find many like minded people who keeps you informed well and some entertainment.

Congrats in advance for your Vento and do share your experiences on the Thunderbird.

Feel free to contact the team for any assistance. Have a nice stay.

Welcome aboard Vijayabaskar[:)], Great to know that you have a T-Bird and congratulations on the Vento, Do post some pictures of your rides and have a great time here.

Thread Starter #4
Thank You and yes excited to pick the Vento over this weekend...Will post my experiences soon..

btw, i go by the name Vijay...

Thread Starter #9
Welcome to TAI.
Congrats on your Vento.
Are you a enfield fan or something? Just simply asked [:)]
Big RE Fan and proved again when i shut my Thunderbird for 2 yrs (due to onsite assignment) in 2009 with basic things taken care i.e remove battery, empty fuel etc..Came back after 24 months and connected a external petrol lid with a charged battery and on 2nd kick it revvved....Not sure how many engines can do that in 2 wheeler segment.. :)

Enfield can do many things which other bikes can't. Seems like you are a proud owner of the thunderbird. Looking forward for more news on it + on your car! [thumbsup]

Welcome to TAI Baskar. Have a great time with us here. And congrats on your Vento! Do post your pics of your rides and write the reviews and experiences you'd on your vehicles!
Yea! Driving an Enfield makes us feel like sitting on a lorry!

Top Bottom