Hi TAI Members

Thread Starter #1
Hello everyone

This is Midhun from Kottayam(Kerala)
I am working in Trivandrum as a software engineer.
I feel privileged to be a member of this automotive forum.I am very passionate about cars and I am extremely happy to join a forum with members who are more passionate about automobiles[:)]. Hope I can learn a lot from this forum and take good care of my cars ....

Thanks & Regards,
Midhun

Last edited:

350Z

Core Team
Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India, Midhun. Congrats for the recently acquired Nissan Sunny. How about sharing the experience with some snaps? Do feel free to get in touch for forum-related assistance. Have a wonderful stay on board. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Welcome aboard Midhun!

It's great to have you on the forum and this is going to be a great experience and joy to you. Hope to see you share all that you know, read, watch, hear & experience about automobiles.

Hi Midun! Welcome to TAI[clap], that was a nice short intro about yourself, please share your experiences about the cars/bikes you had owned.

Please feel free to contact the team if you need any kind of assistance, have a pleasant stay.

Welcome welcome welcome!!!

Midhun, I myself am less than 10 days old on TAI. However, people here have already made me feel like family.

Enjoy your stay! [cheers]

Top Bottom