Namaskar: Kem Chho

Thread Starter #1
Hello to all members of "The Automotive India"

I am Yogi and I am from Gujarat(as the title suggests)

I am New to this forum(my first forum experience) and i am curious to explore the world of automobiles.

We owned Indica DLS(2002 Model) and very happy with it. Used almost 10 years in every tough condition and still working great.

i like to play Computer games very much, and also everyone's favorite Cricket.
I am crazy about gadgets.

I hope i would be helpful to this forum.

Thank you.[drive]

Hello Yogi, Welcome to TAI, you will feel great when you get along with the like minded people here.

Share more experiences of your Indica know? it would be great.

Please feel free to contact the team if you need any kind of assistance. Have a pleasant stay[:)]

Welcome to TAI Yogi.
Have a pleasant stay here.
2002 Indica DLS,wow...its really great to see a satisfied Indica owner that also with an experience of 10 years.
why don't you make a thread of your such long ownership experience.This will be very much helpful for a lot of people.

Welcome to TAI Yogibhai,
Any one with a little bit of knowledge of automobile is helpful here...and u have 10 years of knowledge owing indica

350Z

Core Team
Welcome aboard, Yogi. You sure will have a wonderful experience amongst like-minded people here. Do consider sharing the review of Indica. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

kem cho majama cho ?

well am punjabi but i can speak gujrati since i did mean 3rd grade in gurukul gandhinagar

welcome to the forum hope you enjoy the stay

Top Bottom