Hi to all TAI members

Thread Starter #1
Hello everyone

This is Pringle(AJRP) from Nagercoil (Tamil Nadu) currently working in Bangalore as a software engineer.

It feels great to be a part of TAI and I thank the members for accepting my registration.For about last one week I was going through this forum and felt this is the right place were I have to be.

It's because of the love,craze and passion for automobiles[drive] which brought all of us together to be in this forum and so I am also here.

Looking forward to have a wonderful time to share with all TAI's

Regards,
AJRP

Welcome to TAI dear Pringle, good that TAI motivated you to be a part of the forum in a week[clap].
Please do share the rides you own/ looking forward to own and contact the team if you require any assistance.

Have a pleasant stay.

Thread Starter #4
Welcome to TAI dear Pringle, good that TAI motivated you to be a part of the forum in a week[clap].
Please do share the rides you own/ looking forward to own and contact the team if you require any assistance.

Have a pleasant stay.
Thank you Vishwas, I own a Yamaha YZF R15 and Recently booked a Skoda Rapid and waiting for its delivery and soon will share my ownership review of R15

Drive Safe,
AJRP

Thank you Vishwas, I own a Yamaha YZF R15 and Recently booked a Skoda Rapid and waiting for its delivery and soon will share my ownership review of R15

Drive Safe,
AJRP
Wow that's good, we are waiting for the reviews for both of the vehicle.

Hello everyone

This is Pringle(AJRP) from Nagercoil (Tamil Nadu) currently working in Bangalore as a software engineer.

It feels great to be a part of TAI and I thank the members for accepting my registration.For about last one week I was going through this forum and felt this is the right place were I have to be.

It's because of the love,craze and passion for automobiles[drive] which brought all of us together to be in this forum and so I am also here.

Looking forward to have a wonderful time to share with all TAI's

Regards,
AJRP
Welcome onboard [clap]

Top Bottom