Vikram from Blore with 1.6 GTX

Hey Vikram let me be the first one to welcome you to TAI and you are at the right place buddy for all your questions and for enhancing you knowledge about cars. Have a pleasant and wonderful stay at TAI.

Nice stripes there buddy! What color is this?
Car looks absolutely beauty and I can see additional meter on the dash, what is that for?

Thread Starter #4
@Singh - Thanks for the welcome ..

@Thetraveller - Its a dark Grey and meter u r referring to is tachometer on the dashboard..

Welcome aboard Vikram !!

I have always wanted to own a 1.6 GTX, but never found which I could buy, all I saw were abused to the core by their owners. Though I own a 1.2 but the thirst still remains. Its a treat to watch your ride in pristine condition. Congratulations !!

Have you maintained it like that or has it been restored ? It also seems you recently bought it from someone, is it ?

In future, if at any point in time you intend to sell it off, lemme know, you will have a buyer ready !! [:D]

Last edited:
Hi vikram from Bangalore, have a nice time here, which I'm sure you will. Best wishes from another Vikram from Bangalore![cheers]

Thread Starter #9
@Xaero - my car is in very good condition and have run 65K.Bought it from my friend 2 years back .. U will be the first one to know if am planning to sell .. ;-)

@Xaero - my car is in very good condition and have run 65K.Bought it from my friend 2 years back .. U will be the first one to know if am planning to sell .. ;-)
Thought that you bought it recently for the sole reason that there is an 'L' on the front windsheild !!

Its a deal man, if you keep it this way(which I can see you're going to) I will walk down to bangalore to bring it home :stupid:

Congrats Vikram, Nice ride. Welcome to TAI, this is an awesome place to be. People here are friendly, helping nature & of course highly knowledgable.
The white coloured alloys & the stripes are awesome. Excellent buy.

350Z

Core Team
Welcome to The Automotive India, Vikram. You own a wonderful piece of machine which appears to be quite well maintained too. Have a nice stay on board. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom