My Birth at The Automotive India

Thread Starter #1
Folks, I hail from the city of Joy, Kolkata. My passion for cars started in my childhood but was restricted to simply downloading pictures. As I grew older I started getting interested in the engines & actual performance parameters of different vehicles which lead me finally to this forum!

I am indeed very happy due to the fact that I will be able to interact & share views with fellow car lovers here. I am presently owning a Hyundai Santro & recently added a Honda Jazz to my garage. Sometime I may come up with a trip report on my new acquisition. The car has bowled me over to the extent that it forced me to name myself after it, in this forum [:D]

Regards

Jazzy!!!!

350Z

Core Team
Nice introduction Jazzy. Welcome to The Automotive India and Congratulations for Honda Jazz. We look forward for a fruitful interaction with you on the forum. [thumbswink]

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #4
Thank you 'trucitylover' & '350z' for the warm welcome. I shall definitely come up with a report on the Jazz-perience soon...

Cheers

Jazzy

Hi Jazzy Joy,

Welcome to The Automotive India. Waiting for some pics of your car. Enjoy your stay.

Cheers,
Akash

hi jazzy welcome to TAI and have a great stay buddy! well congrats for jazz and put up review asap! [:D]

Top Bottom