Vikram from Bangalore

Thread Starter #1
Hello everyone, This is vikram from Bangalore. 39 years of age,auto buff like you all. The cars I currently own are the corolla diesel ,Hyundai accent and the Hyundai santro. My other hobbies include gardening and interiors, though I am in a different business by profession. My login ID is markiv which is taken from the ambassador markIV model which was released when I was a kid........and also because it is my name spelt in reverse[:)]. Wishing everyone here lots of safe miles ahead. Bye

350Z

Core Team
That’s an interesting choice of username. Welcome aboard, Vikram. Have a wonderful stay with us and please feel free to contact our team in case of any help. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hello Vikram/Markiv,welcome to TAI,this was an unique way of introducing yourself,please post the pictures of beloved Amby if you have it will be great,have a pleasant stay.

Thread Starter #7
Thanks everyone, hope to have a good time here. Shall try my bit to add whatever i can to the forum here. Thanks once again!

Hello Vikram,welcome on board.
If I am not wrong then I have read Corolla diesel also in your list..[clap],so now I can say that I am not alone.How about sharing about your Corolla in an ownership thread?

Hi Vikram,

Welcome to The Automotive India. Its raining Bangloreans[cheers]. Do have a look at the New year meet thats going to happen in the month of feb.
Enjoy your stay aboard.

Cheers,
Akash

Top Bottom