New Boy in TAI

Thread Starter #1
hey, my name is Jihad AJ. I am 15 years old. Probably the youngest on the forum right now [:)]. I live in Kannur, Kerala & I would be glad to know if someone is there from my place. I am insane about automobiles. Other than that it would be tech & gadgets. My family owns a Suzuki Access 125 & a Volkswagen Polo (will be 4 months old in 2 weeks). Previously owned a Maruti Suzuki Alto. Needed to upgrade it due to lack of adequate space & most importantly power.

Why I opted TAI?

Well, for the last few months I was struggling to get on to another forum. So I personally checked on some other forums & found this. To be frank, this forum is far more better.

Anyways, I am sure that I would have a good time here.
Cheers [:D]

Last edited by a moderator:

350Z

Core Team
Welcome aboard, Jihad. You have come to the place to quench the automotive thirst. Yes, there a few more auto enthusiasts from your area in our forum. You people should plan up a meet sometime soon. Do share about the Polo through a review coupled with some images. Have a pleasant stay and in case of any help, feel free to get in touch. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Welcome to TAI jihard. I am also from kerala, but some hours away from your place.Anyway have a pleasant stay here.

Thread Starter #6
Welcome to TAI jihard. I am also from kerala, but some hours away from your place.Anyway have a pleasant stay here.
Thanks. Feels great to see people from Kerala!

Welcome jihad. I'm from Palakkad. Have a pleasant stay in TAI. Btw do u drive at this age?[;)]
hmm, errr... Frankly speaking yeah, I love to drive [drive] but only where cops are not there or place where there isn't much cars (night?).

Last edited:
Welcome man , have a great stay here.

We have got active/energetic member , jayadev from kannur who owns a punto!

Btw , you signature is so good. cheers for that.

have a great time here.

Drive safe. , well i must not advise you to drive , but the thrill !!
drive in private road , without any disturbance to public till 18.

and after that , drive in same manner , err without disturbing the public in public roads!!

welcome again

Thread Starter #12
welcome to TAI man. enjoy your stay!!
Thanks. I will.

Welcome. Me too new here.
Oh great. I am sure we will have a good time here.

ilango[speed thirst];129250 said:
Welcome man , have a great stay here.

We have got active/energetic member , jayadev from kannur who owns a punto!

Btw , you signature is so good. cheers for that.

have a great time here.

Drive safe. , well i must not advise you to drive , but the thrill !!
drive in private road , without any disturbance to public till 18.

and after that , drive in same manner , err without disturbing the public in public roads!!

welcome again
I noticed jayadev's post several times. I was really surprised to see an active member from kannur.
Oh, thanks. I copy-pasted it from somewhere else.
I know I am not supposed to drive but I can't control myself [;)].

Hi Jihad,

Welcome to TAI, Have a pleasent stay at TAI with us.[:)]

Superbad,

You too welcome here to have a pleasent stay..[:)]
Thanks

Welcome aboard The Automotive India Jihad[:)], Have a great time here! And +1 to what illango said, Nice signature, But dont hit the wall ever.
Thanks. I surely will.

Top Bottom