Hello TAI !

Thread Starter #1

lxi.

Suspended
Hello friends, finally i am a member of a automobile community[:D]. I am LXI. from New Delhi and the nickname (LXI) comes from my car, maruti alto lxi. I do own a honda city v MT(tafeta white) , but i like the Alto most because of its cute stance and peppy engine. I am also good at photography (a bit) and a big petrolhead. So hello everyone, happy 2012 [cheers].
Cheers.

Thread Starter #5

lxi.

Suspended
Thank you surfer. I will do my best to get a good ownership review of both my cars as soon as time permits, i am not really good with writing though.

Thread Starter #10

lxi.

Suspended
thank You buddy. yes, for sure, will post a couple of pics of both my cars as i get my camera back from a friend.

350Z

Core Team
Hearty welcome to The Automotive India, LXi. Since this is your first time in an online forum, I can assure that you will have a wonderful stay with all of us, the like-minded petrol heads. Just make sure to visit the board policies and do not hesitate to contact our staff whenever required. Looking forward to read more about your Maruti Alto and Honda City soon. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #14

lxi.

Suspended
thanks 350z, blackbeauty and cooldhaya, surely will post an ownership report of alto, the ownership report of the city will take time as i will post a detailed ownership report of the city when she turns 1 year old[:)]. Also, [gun]my friend is still not back from his trip and the camera is with him.

Top Bottom