Hi from City of Pearls

Thread Starter #1
Hi all,

I am Raghu from city of Pearls a.k.a Hyderabad

I've been searching around the internet for a good forum where I could post queries with regards to Cars & occasionally about Motorcycles as well.

My journey as a car driver has been pretty much nil to say the least! I've got my car license in 2001 & its been a decade since I have driven a car, even though I started driving Maruti Zen VXI recently however it was sold off by my uncle. I like other do have interest in both the Cars & Motorcycles & keep up to date with all the information I can lay my hands on & currently I don't own any car.

I am a Biker & have traveled quite a bit on my RE Bullet Electra 350 which I own for 4yrs now, shes gonna complete her 4th year on Dec 14th.

Apart from cars & Motorcycles, I am a Rail fan :biggrin: & like photography as well, Photography has been my passion & will always be. Try to combine railfanning with photography as well sometimes & do trips on trains which is equally fun for me.

On a side not I do not have extensive knowledge of workings or the under the hood stuff, just basic understanding of the specs, I hope it is fine with you all if I am unable to contribute a lot technically. I would however try to post some travelogues whenever I do a ride.

Thanks for having me here

Mods: I realized the word "if" in the title instead of "of" after submitting the thread, please change it.

Re: Hi from city if Pearls

Welcome aboard Raghu! Nice intro and nice hobbies you got.

Wishing you a wonderful journey with all of us [:)]

Hello Raghu
Accept my warm welcome,its really great to see a pure and sure biker on the forum and the spice of an RE(I must say ROYAL ENFIELD)makes it even more interesting.

Well,why don't you post a BULLET thread(where is our biker boy AMG?)?
I mean,everyone loves a Bullet and many bikers want to own one,same is with me,rest is upon the time.

About rails,being true,I have been to railway stations hundreds of times but have never traveled in a train for even 10 meters!:biggrin:
Its the car which accompany me for longer than the longest journeys(Done Meerut-Pune,Meerut-Ladakh,Meerut-Kolkata,Meerut-Shirdi etc etc) and I love driving it on open highways too,especially to its limits[drive]

Thread Starter #11
Hey Vipul thanks! I will post one soon :) maybe a trip that I did in 2009 Jan, that was the most memorable one :) I don't mind going by Bus (not always), car, Bike, Train, Ship & Airplane :biggrin: as long as I get to travel to a new place :tongue:

350Z

Core Team
I am Raghu from city of Pearls a.k.a Hyderabad
Welcome aboard to The Automotive India, Raghu. Good to see someone from Hyderabad. I have been to this place a couple of times now. In fact, recently a few months ago I was there. While traffic sense might not be well (as usual in case of most Indian cities) but I loved the food there. Probably the best I have ever had in South India. Also check out this travelogue to Ramoji: http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...-city-experience-lifetime.html?highlight=film
I've been searching around the internet for a good forum where I could post queries with regards to Cars & occasionally about Motorcycles as well.
I'm sure, this is it.
I am a Biker & have traveled quite a bit on my RE Bullet Electra 350 which I own for 4yrs now, shes gonna complete her 4th year on Dec 14th.
You must be enjoying the thump. Do share a review and some pictures soon.
Apart from cars & Motorcycles, I am a Rail fan.
That's a unique interest. Would love to see some captures of train and maybe a bit of information too? This is the photography thread: http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/forums/members-lounge/557-your-best-photographs.html
Thanks for having me here
Cheers and have a pleasant stay. Do not hesitate to contact us if you ever require any assistance related to this forum. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom